Does calisthenics bring a better physique than weightlifting🤔

Neverbegameover!

Neverbegameover!

Iron
Curious because I recently talked about this with some friends, personally I do calisthenics and they’re more into bodybuilding, I weigh a solid 165-167 right now and don’t look that ripped until I take off my shirt unless it’s muscle fit which is 80% of my wardrobe.

In my opinion I feel like calisthenics does bring on a better physique since you can look ripped at only 175, Austin Dunham is a good example. A lot of bodybuilders look like ogres tbh but interested in hearing thoughts on this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26721, Deleted member 9670, Lux and 1 other person
you are a fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 12669, RoundHouse and 1 other person
why not both?

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 9670 and Neverbegameover!
No, i personally train both calisthenics and high intesnity bodybuilding ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lux
why not both?
Good point but one thing I’ve noticed about people who strictly do calisthenics like myself and bodybuilding is they usually stick to one of the other or mainly stick to one and incorporate elements of the other, for example I recently started doing weighted pull-ups and using weighted vest.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Curious because I recently talked about this with some friends, personally I do calisthenics and they’re more into bodybuilding, I weigh a solid 165-167 right now and don’t look that ripped until I take off my shirt unless it’s muscle fit which is 80% of my wardrobe.

In my opinion I feel like calisthenics does bring on a better physique since you can look ripped at only 175, Austin Dunham is a good example. A lot of bodybuilders look like ogres tbh but interested in hearing thoughts on this.
NO