Does Castor oil and Peppermint oil increase eyebrow thickness & density

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I am considering buying one of these oils to eyebrowmaxx. Does anyone have any experience with these oils for eyebrows? Have they improved your eyebrow density and thickness? I The outer third of my left eyebrow is thinning for some reason so I want to thicken hair there and improve density.

i bought 100% organic castor oil, didnt mix with other oils and the results were noticeable.

But its only temporary and will fade if u dont use it.

Couple this with regular brow dying and brow pens and ur brows should look good.

• +1
Reactions: maxximuss and ElySioNs
Just use minoxidil (kys if you think it damages skin)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and ElySioNs
i bought 100% organic castor oil, didnt mix with other oils and the results were noticeable.

But its only temporary and will fade if u dont use it.

Couple this with regular brow dying and brow pens and ur brows should look good.
Which shade do you dye your eyebrows?

Which shade do you dye your eyebrows?

dark brown. I have dirty blonde hair so black would look a bit uncanny. But im soon switching to jet black when i dye my hair in the future

I am considering buying one of these oils to eyebrowmaxx. Does anyone have any experience with these oils for eyebrows? Have they improved your eyebrow density and thickness? I The outer third of my left eyebrow is thinning for some reason so I want to thicken hair there and improve density.
Yes. Jojoba oil + peppermint is meant to yield the greatest results apparently (after minox) but castor oil will also work. Just be consistent with it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ElySioNs