Does catfishing on tinder work if ur GL?

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
If you’re a GL black and you use a picture maxxed GL dude (tyrone) on tinder and show up but you’re obviously a bit taller than expected with better frame, same looks level facially. similar style/look. would this work? (srs)

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 14160
It only works for Asians because they look the same brotha

why NOT use the pic of yourself then huh? somebody coping here?

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Chadeep, ROTTING and 2 others
I just got banned for trying to chadfish for an experiment :hnghn:

why NOT use the pic of yourself then huh? somebody coping here?
because nt photos are more important, and I dont have money for a photographer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
If you’re a GL black and you use a picture maxxed GL dude (tyrone) on tinder and show up but you’re obviously a bit taller than expected with better frame, same looks level facially. similar style/look. would this work? (srs)
I catfished my recent gf, it worked but you have to hide your face in dim lighting on the date itself and dress/smell good. Look super fresh with haircut, dress shirt, height shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
I catfished my recent gf, it worked but you have to hide your face in dim lighting on the date itself and dress/smell good. Look super fresh with haircut, dress shirt, height shoes.
mirin, so dim light dates only?

the tyronefish i use has tattoos and i dont. what am i gonna say in the bedroom shirtless? dont want some foid saying i raped her JFL

the tyronefish i use has tattoos and i dont. what am i gonna say in the bedroom shirtless? dont want some foid saying i raped her JFL
Use Picsart to shop out his tattoos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103