Does Chest Matter ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Does chest matter? Or is it a shoulder, back and arm dominant physique fine to attract women? Personally, I may just do chest once a week to not under develop it, but prioritize Shoulders, Back and Arms.

Monday- Chest and Triceps

Tuesday- REST

Wednesday- Back and Biceps

Thursday- Legs and Shoulders

Friday- REST

Saturday- Shoulders and Arms

Sunday- Rest

@Orc @ElTruecel @tombradylover @kanderior @shabby890 @NordicLeonhard @chadintraining @autistic_tendencies @klip11

• +1
Reactions: murdah
frame

• +1
Reactions: Detective, RAMU KAKA, murdah and 3 others
Does chest matter? Or is it a shoulder, back and arm dominant physique fine to attract women? Personally, I may just do chest once a week to not under develop it, but prioritize Shoulders, Back and Arms.

Tuesday- REST

Thursday- Legs and Shoulders

Friday- REST

Sunday- Rest

@Orc @ElTruecel @tombradylover @kanderior @shabby890 @NordicLeonhard @chadintraining @autistic_tendencies @klip11
Everything matters nigga just shoulders matter the most

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 30679, lebronjames23 and 3 others
What you said, maintain chest but prioritize shoulders. You want that vertical width, that v taper.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Everything matters nigga just shoulders matter the most
tbh imo no, i think if u got a decently developed chest, shoulders, back and arms is what makes a physique looked asethetic

What you said, maintain chest but prioritize shoulders. You want that vertical width, that v taper.
Yeah, because a chest dominant physique looks male gaze/ manlet vibes, The broad/ Titan width physique look is what im going for

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Chad only does dumbbell curls and gets jacked

• +1
Reactions: shabby890, Gonza, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
Yes but muscle mass wise, chest seems to be not that important imo, it adds no overall width personally imo.
there is no chest without frame
spamming side lateral raises wont save u either
2046750 jfl frame

meanwhile
14322215 1039023892869708 375400617792056951 n

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Deleted member 52057
imo seids just went for a more chest dom physique, he would mog hard if he went back to his shoulder dominant pre-19 teen era physique he once had.
i mean thats just preference at that point, i think chest dominant physiques look the best

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
imo seids just went for a more chest dom physique, he would mog hard if he went back to his shoulder dominant pre-19 teen era physique he once had.
jeffs delt insertions are small, there was never a time where he had a shoulder dominant physique

because of his wide clavicles and forward inserted short delts its impossible for him to be shoulder dominant

• Woah
i mean thats just preference at that point, i think chest dominant physiques look the best
nah bro, looks like milkers imo...

jeffs delt insertions are small, there was never a time where he had a shoulder dominant physique

because of his wide clavicles and forward inserted short delts its impossible for him to be shoulder dominant
im opposite, i have very laterally big delt inserts with bad chest inserts (i got a gap in the middle)

nah bro, looks like milkers imo...
thats the whole point, i assume you like modern olympians more than gold era. I think arnold looks better than most modern olympians cause he was chest dominant. when your delts are your dominant aspect you just look like an ogre or geodude

• So Sad
Women are attracted to wide and strong shoulders.

Most gym bros only bench and end up with tits bigger than a woman's. Joe Weider had a fetish for men with big chests. That is the reason why the OHP was replaced by the bench press.

2. Shoulders are more athletic. Strong shoulders will make turn you from soiboy to a beast. You will punch harder, fuck harder, throw harder. A big chest will only make you look like a woman. All exercises that require you to stand are more effective and functional.

There are only 4 exercises you should do: 500 pound deadlift, 400 pound squat, 200 pound OHP, and a 100 pound pull up. Anything else is troon shit. You welcome.

• +1
thats the whole point, i assume you like modern olympians more than gold era. I think arnold looks better than most modern olympians cause he was chest dominant. when your delts are your dominant aspect you just look like an ogre or geodude
Makes my proportions look more shorter cuz wide asf siholluete, but no i like it, looks dimorphic

Most gym bros only bench and end up with tits bigger than a woman's. Joe Weider had a fetish for men with big chests. That is the reason why the OHP was replaced by the bench press.

2. Shoulders are more athletic. Strong shoulders will make turn you from soiboy to a beast. You will punch harder, fuck harder, throw harder. A big chest will only make you look like a woman. All exercises that require you to stand are more effective and functional.

There are only 4 exercises you should do: 500 pound deadlift, 400 pound squat, 200 pound OHP, and a 100 pound pull up. Anything else is troon shit. You welcome.
sounds like cope tbh

I agree but i dont agree with deadlifts. I just dont do those, and i still want to incline Chest and Chest flies still to make sure its not under developed

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Makes my proportions look more shorter cuz wide asf siholluete, but no i like it, looks dimorphic
chest should only enhance your frame, if your natty your frame would never mog anyones during a bulk, your shoulder to waist ratio should decrease since your shoulders tend to be the slowest growing muscle group

• +1
I agree but i dont agree with deadlifts. I just dont do those, and i still want to incline Chest and Chest flies still to make sure its not under developed
Aesthetic men chest is flat , Arnold trainer was gay and had a fetish for big man boobs
Before Arnold’s time all men had a flat proportional chest

Last edited:
  • +1
chest should only enhance your frame, if your natty your frame would never mog anyones during a bulk, your shoulder to waist ratio should decrease since your shoulders tend to be the slowest growing muscle group
Ehh, chest should be just not under developed or overdeveloped, big delts, small waist and big lats mog hard asf (in clothes and without)

Aesthetic men chest is flat , Arnold trainer was gay and had a fetish for big man boobs
Ngl, those who actually do flat bench always got the prominent small looking titties even when they got their shirt on.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ehh, chest should be just not under developed or overdeveloped, big delts, small waist and big lats mog hard asf (in clothes and without)
its like impossible to overdevelop any muscle group as a natty imo, i have never seen a true natty with big delts ever, they all have the same arm ratios, only exception was the rear delt but rear delt doesn't enhance frame just makes it look good from the side.

• +1
its like impossible to overdevelop any muscle group as a natty imo, i have never seen a true natty with big delts ever, they all have the same arm ratios, only exception was the rear delt but rear delt doesn't enhance frame just makes it look good from the side.
Im natty and got over developed delts.

only height and frame matter

its not over developed delts, its under developed muscles you said yourself you avoid muscle groups intentionally
Well, besides, natural physique's are so shit without a pump and in good lighting. The truth is i am god for a few minutes after a set looking in the mirror, but after im a mortal as my muscles deflate quicker then my dick going soft.

Chest is important

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Chest is the most important muscle jfl wtf

He legit has alot of chest muscles jflll you dont even know what you are talking about
But its not his biggest, Shoulders, Back and Arms should be the biggest

Explain or your just taking a piss in the park…
IMG 7830
look at how good david looks here in a shirt, because of a massive chest, and good shoulders, arms. A big chest makes you look big as fuck in a attractive way.

IMG 3754
If your biacromial is solid your chest will look good asf when buff i think its the best muscle to train. Shoulders and arms after that but they all need to be proportionate anyway

• Woah
View attachment 2674197
look at how good david looks here in a shirt, because of a massive chest, and good shoulders, arms. A big chest makes you look big as fuck in a attractive way.

View attachment 2674200
If your biacromial is solid your chest will look good asf when buff i think its the best muscle to train. Shoulders and arms after that but they all need to be proportionate anyway
I see... so then i will do my routine like this to get all growth in 4 muscle groups

Tuesday- REST

Thursday- Legs and Shoulders Alternate each week --->>>> with focus weeks on Shouldrs, Chest, Back and Arms

Friday- REST

Sunday- REST

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
View attachment 2674197

View attachment 2674200
btw david laid is on gear in the photo.