Does chewing gum alot work ur buccinator muscles and make ur cheeks chubbier?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Chewing gum makes the face look bloated right after a chewing session, that's because of the buccinator muscle being highly activated. I noticed personally that if you chew with your lips apart from each other, the buccinators will be less used. So do that, if you want to target the masseters more

Oh yea its uncanny but I feel the buccinators work less

chew without activating them

Chewing gum makes the face look bloated right after a chewing session, that's because of the buccinator muscle being highly activated. I noticed personally that if you chew with your lips apart from each other, the buccinators will be less used. So do that, if you want to target the masseters more
The buccinator muscle pump from chewing is much larger than the muscle will ever grow to. I’ve been chewing for a long time and my face doesn’t look bloated unless I’ve just chewed within the last couple of hours. Buccinators are still small.

The buccinator muscle pump from chewing is much larger than the muscle will ever grow to. I’ve been chewing for a long time and my face doesn’t look bloated unless I’ve just chewed within the last couple of hours. Buccinators are still small.
They are small muscles indeed but still have an impact on your face, making them smaller makes your face look so much leaner