Does chewing gum to grow massetors look good or bad?

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

ASCEND AT ALL COSTS
Some people say it makes their face look like a chipmunk and bloated, while some say it gives them a great jawline. Thoughts?

Depends on your masseter insertions, gonions, and your bodyfat percentage.

Try it, see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
look at matt stonie. all you need to know, youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
chewing only ever made my entire face look better

And if it doesn’t look good, will the massetors return back to normal over time?
Yes. At the end of the day the masseters are a muscle, lack of use will atrophy them.

Yes. At the end of the day the masseters are a muscle, lack of use will atrophy them.
Okay will try. What gum would you reccomend? Falim or mastic. Falim is muchh cheaper and probably tastes better but heard it has unhealthy ingredients.

Okay will try. What gum would you reccomend? Falim or mastic. Falim is muchh cheaper and probably tastes better but heard it has unhealthy ingredients.
I can't remember what gum I used, basically chew on anything that tires out your masseters. I used chisell at one point, then just went on to just clench my jaw, then stopped entirely.

I can't remember what gum I used, basically chew on anything that tires out your masseters. I used chisell at one point, then just went on to just clench my jaw, then stopped entirely.
Why did you stop?

• +1
Reactions: esoteric and JohnDoe
How do you accurately determine whether your gonions are inward or outward. Some say chipmunk look only happens to inward sufferers and others say chipmunk bloated look is temporary and you'll look normal but better jaw once you rest and stop chewing.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
How do you accurately determine whether your gonions are inward or outward. Some say chipmunk look only happens to inward sufferers and others say chipmunk bloated look is temporary and you'll look normal but better jaw once you rest and stop chewing.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Realized no matter how much chewing I do, I'm still a bald subhuman with a deformed skull.
Well atleast you're squishypilled but bald guys with wide jaws don't look too bad

How can you say these 2 things in the same sentence?

Hair is life, especially in Asia.
Well yes in squishyland it is but in the west bald with widejaw can work but obviously hair is always ideal

Chewing fucked my face