Does chewing help jaw aesthetics.

I

Ilookatstuff

Iron
It seems like a ton of the community claims that chewing will sharpen the jaw line. While the other half seems to think it will bloat the face. What do you think?

It depends on your bones-structure-muscles, some people will get a hamster face, and others will get the square killer jaw, just start chewing and stop when you have reached the desired look, if it fucks with your face just stop it.

if you have a fat face then itll bloat u. but if you have a lean face then chew. Chew 1-2 pieces of falim for 30 minutes every other day.

if you have a fat face then itll bloat u. but if you have a lean face then chew. Chew 1-2 pieces of falim for 30 minutes every other day.
Im chewing 2 pieces of claim gum for two hours a day. Why 30 minutes? Most posts I’ve read suggest two hours.

Im chewing 2 pieces of claim gum for two hours a day. Why 30 minutes? Most posts I’ve read suggest two hours.
you will give yourself TMJ bro. Do it for 30-45 minutes tops. 1 hour at the absolute max and even that might be pushing it

you will give yourself TMJ bro. Do it for 30-45 minutes tops. 1 hour at the absolute max and even that might be pushing it
Are you sure? That is conflicting a lot of information. I’ve been doing 2 hours for a few weeks with no problems. Should I continue until I feel any clicking or anything?

Are you sure? That is conflicting a lot of information. I’ve been doing 2 hours for a few weeks with no problems. Should I continue until I feel any clicking or anything?
ok keep doing it till you give urself tmj.