Does chewing work well with straight gonions and low set masseters?

chadintraining

chadintraining

Equinox
I have straight gonions, however I have low set masseter muscles. Would chewing be a good looksmax for me?

just chew. itll be good.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
just chew. itll be good.
So I don’t need to worry about looking worse or rounder from chewing with straight gonion? I am also still in puberty so would this also change the jaw bone?

So I don’t need to worry about looking worse or rounder from chewing with straight gonion? I am also still in puberty so would this also change the jaw bone?
Chew incisors and get lean

Chewing is never bad wtf. You overcomplicate shit it doesn’t fucking matter about muh strain gonions just chew

incisor chewing is retarded when molars exist. Molars are literally meant for chewing.
Read the thread on incisor chewing, you’ll change your mind; more compact orbitals + midface, taller chin, longer ramus etc.
For pure masseter hypertrophy, yeah do molars, but if you’re under 25-30 and want to reap the craniofacial benefits, then do incisors.

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 1901
Read the thread on incisor chewing, you’ll change your mind; more compact orbitals + midface, taller chin, longer ramus etc.
For pure masseter hypertrophy, yeah do molars, but if you’re under 25-30 and want to reap the craniofacial benefits, then do incisors.
Is doing both a good idea

Is doing both a good idea
Yes
There’s no good evidence for that.
Nigga most of looksmaxxing is theoretical - muh evidence is cope, Jews control evidence. We know it can potentially work, so why wouldn’t you do it? You don’t lose either way - but if we’re right (of all the before 2022 users, a good 90% agree on this concept), then you just wasted a great deal of potential.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Av0nr and rooman
Chew incisors and get lean
Holy shit your still on the forum, I was just looking at one of your comments of the ultimate bone remodeling stack, mind if I send you a pm, I have proof incisor chewing works ( without even taking any supplements)

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
There’s no good evidence for that.
It's actually basic physics; incisor chewing provides more leverage so the bone can be under more force, thus changing its shape much faster. Though I agree with you, incisor chewing is retarded when molars exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Why not just chew molars and incisors? Why only do one? Also any difference at 27?

Did you base this off that guy luca marchesi?

It's actually basic physics; incisor chewing provides more leverage so the bone can be under more force, thus changing its shape much faster. Though I agree with you, incisor chewing is retarded when molars exist.
Did you base this is off of that guy Luca Marchesi?

i’ve heard incisor chewing is quite good i think you just use a mouthguard so it should be easily accessible and durable unlike some BS jawliner or chisell product