does cillian murphy prove that the debate between eye area versus jaw is pointless?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
some women think he’s a giga mogger sex icon, others think he looks super uncanny and frog like.

would it be unreasonable to assume that these differing views are just from the fact that some women place more importance on jaw (ie people who love cillian murphy) and women who place more importance on the eye area? (the ones who think cillian looks too feminine and uncanny)

i don’t think this is even about “muh bad boy character appeal” because girls i’ve spoken to who watch peaky blinders still say he looks weird as fuck to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15827 and .🇹🇩.
He proves face can save you from manletism.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, klamus, Deleted member 19499 and 4 others
some women think he’s a giga mogger sex icon, others think he looks super uncanny and frog like.

would it be unreasonable to assume that these differing views are just from the fact that some women place more importance on jaw (ie people who love cillian murphy) and women who place more importance on the eye area? (the ones who think cillian looks too feminine and uncanny)

i don’t think this is even about “muh bad boy character appeal” because girls i’ve spoken to who watch peaky blinders still say he looks weird as fuck to them.
Cillian murphy is ugly and he is considered a sex icon because he is a damn good actor and because of his status. otherwise he is inferior subhuman genetically speaking.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Biiyo03, Deleted member 5892 and 6 others
cilian murphys eye area is good

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 5892, Looks234 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Mongrelcel
exactly. Dark, thick eyebrows with blue eyes already means a top tier eye area

if anything, I think his jaw looks comical here

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Cillian murphy is ugly and he is considered a sex icon because he is a damn good actor and because of his status. otherwise he is inferior subhuman genetically speaking.
nah hes a mogger bro look at his jaw

Peaky Blinders halo imo

View attachment 1738938
if anything, I think his jaw looks comical here
he is ugly by psl standards. ugly and manlet shit frame. if he was a curry or nigga he would have been obliterated on here. and if white people would have rated him 4 - 4.5psl.

being white is what saves him and made him into a giga star. otherwise he is ugly. those u will call him good looking (5psl+) are coping hard or dont understand psl rating system. you cant make it up 5psl with bug eyes. doesnt matter how good your jaw is. thats why guys like jared leto and him cannot get over 5psl ever. because they are ugly and being white and having blue eyes save them.

nah hes a mogger bro look at his jaw

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thatrussianguy, Prince88 and Broski
He proves face can save you from manletism.
i agree with your overall point but a lot of people didn’t actually know he was 5”7. You should have seen the twitter meltdown when female peaky blinder fans looked up his height :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and rand anon
he is ugly by psl standards. ugly and manlet shit frame. if he was a curry or nigga he would have been obliterated on here. and if white people would have rated him 4 - 4.5psl.

being white is what saves him and made him into a giga star. otherwise he is ugly. those u will call him good looking (5psl+) are coping hard or dont understand psl rating system. you cant make it up 5psl with bug eyes. doesnt matter how good your jaw is. thats why guys like jared leto and him cannot get over 5psl ever. because they are ugly and being white and having blue eyes save them.
psl standards shouldn’t be seen as an objective beauty bible tbh, it just comes off as autistic. if it was only status and fame then steve buschimi or any other ugly but famous actor would be a sex icon but you don’t see that.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
psl standards shouldn’t be seen as an objective beauty bible tbh, it just comes off as autistic. if it was only status and fame then steve buschimi or any other ugly but famous actor would be a sex icon but you don’t see that.
psl standards mean whos going to slay more with just face. not counting smv.

psl standards mean whos going to slay more with just face. not counting smv.
Man you don't have a dick and balls what are you still doing here :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
i agree with your overall point but a lot of people didn’t actually know he was 5”7. You should have seen the twitter meltdown when female peaky blinder fans looked up his height :lul::lul:
Jfl what they said?

sure bro, there is 10 000 other good actors that aren't considered sex icons, i wonder why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 16110
Only here would Cillian be considered ugly 😂 everyone but Maher is ugly on looksmax forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 19798 and 3 others
He's ugly lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, .🇹🇩. and Broski
He has striking looks, ideal for a model if he wasn't short. Strong bone structure, lean face, piercing eyes. People with striking looks can often be polarising.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, thatrussianguy, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
He is good looking. Stop coping.

He is good looking. Stop coping.
You can’t rank over 4.5psl if you have bug eyes.
Even if you have top tier facial structure.
You need atleast average eyes to go past 5psl.

He is 5psl at best. And 4.5psl would be an objective rating for him.

So stop coping.

Blackpill says

Eye shape > eye color

Hunter eyes > bug eyes

You are clearly not blackpilled buddy boyo

Some faces benefit from hunter eyes, others dont
Some faces benefit from square jawlines, other dont
H A R M O N Y

Jaw is law, but there are a few exceptions.