does clobetasone have the same effect as hydrocortisone acetate when it comes to thinning the nose?

coisbhai

coisbhai

Londonstani/ADDcel
i heard someone say it’s stronger in comparison to hydrocortisone but idk

Do mechanic pore cleansing, eliminating sebum and blackheads will get rid of the inflammation resulting in thinner nose... Way too overlooked IMO.

Do mechanic pore cleansing, eliminating sebum and blackheads will get rid of the inflammation resulting in thinner nose... Way too overlooked IMO.
could u elaborate please brother

could u elaborate please brother
Squeeze your pores to get the blackheads/sebum out of them... That would diminish the inflammation (strange body) and for consequence shrink its size...

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and coisbhai
no mate topical corticosteroid creams can burn subcutaneous fat and i wanna use it to thin out my bulbous nose
Also got kinda bulbous nose but not even near what it was in 2015, got a lot better and I still got a lot of fucking work to do.

Also got kinda bulbous nose but not even near what it was in 2015, got a lot better and I still got a lot of fucking work to do.
what else are you doing other than pore cleansing to make your nose thinner?

no mate topical corticosteroid creams can burn subcutaneous fat and i wanna use it to thin out my bulbous nose
I don't think corticosteroids burn fat I think they just make your skin thinner...

I don't think corticosteroids burn fat I think they just make your skin thinner...
subcutaneous fat is fat stored underneath the skin which steroid creams essentially burn and hence make the skin thinner

what else are you doing other than pore cleansing to make your nose thinner?
Schroth Method (got a book collection), also got +2 methods to start but I'm drunk rn so pm me tomorrow at current time so I can tell you..... Lots of work tomorrow, gotta sleep, srry boi ❤️

Schroth Method (got a book collection), also got +2 methods to start but I'm drunk rn so pm me tomorrow at current time so I can tell you..... Lots of work tomorrow, gotta sleep, srry boi ❤️
have a good night bro i’ll pm u tomorrow