HRHR Nose Thinning

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
HRHR means High Risk, High Reward

A lot of you have probably come across how latisse, or tret can thin the nasal skin, and an even smaller proportion of you guys have probably heard of corticosteroid creams in thinning the nasal skin

People often forget that the nose isn’t just skin but contains fat deposits, these fat deposits can be handled by using latisse which is known for killing fat pads as said by many users on here when used on eyelashes, they claim it decreases hooding and increases UEE, the fat deposits are quite prevalent in Asian nasal anatomy

The reason I’ve mentioned HRHR, is that what I’m putting forward is extremely high risk, it can and may permanently fuck up your skin if not done properly or in moderation

A lot of OG users here have most likely seen this thread:

Don’t go and necrobump the thread or I’ll warn you

The person used latisse and steroid creams in combination to thin the nasal skin and his results speak for itself

However the steroid creams aren’t able to absorb through the nasal skin as well as they should

Which is why dermastamping and creating micro holes on the skin, then applying afterwards should theoretically increase absorption resulting in atrophy of the dermis as well as the epidermis and fat deposits, this will thin your skin more faster and efficiently than accutane or weak shit steroid creams like hydrocortisone, and permanently

But remember, it’s extremely dangerous

Here’s a hierarchy list of every corticosteroid cream strength:

IMG 0620

As you can see hydrocortisone is weak as fuck, but betamethasone dipropinate (which I conveniently have lying around) and clobetasol are the strongest

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww, bluderbra, triggr and 2 others
The one im using is in class 3 and works just as good

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and coispet
@ylrven tagging you for your morbid curiosity, although I don’t think you need it, I know you’ve have some problems with your skin in the past, I personally recommend you not to perform this

HRHR means High Risk, High Reward

A lot of you have probably come across how latisse, or tret can thin the nasal skin, and an even smaller proportion of you guys have probably heard of corticosteroid creams in thinning the nasal skin

People often forget that the nose isn’t just skin but contains fat deposits, these fat deposits can be handled by using latisse which is known for killing fat pads as said by many users on here when used on eyelashes, they claim it decreases hooding and increases UEE, the fat deposits are quite prevalent in Asian nasal anatomy

The reason I’ve mentioned HRHR, is that what I’m putting forward is extremely high risk, it can and may permanently fuck up your skin if not done properly or in moderation

A lot of OG users here have most likely seen this thread:

Don’t go and necrobump the thread or I’ll warn you

The person used latisse and steroid creams in combination to thin the nasal skin and his results speak for itself

However the steroid creams aren’t able to absorb through the nasal skin as well as they should

Which is why dermastamping and creating micro holes on the skin, then applying afterwards should theoretically increase absorption resulting in atrophy of the dermis as well as the epidermis and fat deposits, this will thin your skin more faster and efficiently than accutane or weak shit steroid creams like hydrocortisone, and permanently

But remember, it’s extremely dangerous

Here’s a hierarchy list of every corticosteroid cream strength:

View attachment 2789870

As you can see hydrocortisone is weak as fuck, but betamethasone dipropinate (which I conveniently have lying around) and clobetasol are the strongestl
low risk way?

low risk way?
Applying corticosteroid creams on your nose either way is high risk

I don’t see how you could do this without risking skin adversities

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
@ylrven tagging you for your morbid curiosity, although I don’t think you need it, I know you’ve have some problems with your skin in the past, I personally recommend you not to perform this
its water to me, ive known abt this but i have no use for it, i dont need to slim down any skin

im writing a thread on my nose later

• +1
Reactions: coispet
its water to me, ive known abt this but i have no use for it, i dont need to slim down any skin

im writing a thread on my nose later
Where did you know about Dermastamping before applying?

@Mateusz74 told me about this quite some time ago

Where did you know about Dermastamping before applying?

@Mateusz74 told me about this quite some time ago
thats posted on r/diycosmeticprocedures but the results are mid

where do u find the energy to do all this and still look like shit

I also find that you can only use corticosteroids maybe 4-5 times a week at most, I've done full weeks and you end up looking really bad, once you take a break you look better

• +1
I also find that you can only use corticosteroids maybe 4-5 times a week at most, I've done full weeks and you end up looking really bad, once you take a break you look better
Wdym? Elab

Wdym? Elab
Could just be placebo

But after applying an unholy amount of betam valerate onto my nose for around 3 weeks, I noticed that my face was just looking worse in general (nothing else was affecting it). It's like a similar kind of look you get from not sleeping for a few days. And then I stopped, and after a few days I looked better again

Now i use it like 4 days a week and i dont get the same issue

Could just be placebo

But after applying an unholy amount of betam valerate onto my nose for around 3 weeks, I noticed that my face was just looking worse in general (nothing else was affecting it). It's like a similar kind of look you get from not sleeping for a few days. And then I stopped, and after a few days I looked better again

Now i use it like 4 days a week and i dont get the same issue
But you’ve experienced thinning? Did you apply it on the nose

But you’ve experienced thinning? Did you apply it on the nose
Idk. It's been like maybe 1-2 months, and there is no change, at least which is visible to the eye. Keep in mind I haven't started latisse yet but it probably wont do much either

• +1
life fuel for me if it can make my nose slimmer while also decreasing droopyness, my front nose is my second bad feature after my canthal tilt. at least if i fixed my nose id only have one truly bad feature (other than pheno but idgaf)

• +1
what precautions do i take if all i use is hydrocortisone?

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
can it lead to a thinner alar base? also what if applied to cheeks for hollowness?

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and coispet
I’d say so, it targets day deposits
good, only bad thing is that its 140$ i will have to wageslave this summer to buy it:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled and coispet
can it lead to a thinner alar base? also what if applied to cheeks for hollowness?
I’ve never seen results on my alar base, only my frontal tip