Does creatine make you bloated?

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
I'm thinking on buying some creatine, my goal is to rich a 10% bf

I had exp with creatine before and granted, helped me lift more weight but I wasn't keeping track of weight or any face bloating

I don't wanna ended up looking like I'm bulking but I'd like to put some lean mass so I don't look skinny when I reach my goal

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
mf, i been through different articles saying it can cause bloating and others saying it doesn't, i want tales from real ppl exp
most users are autistic teenagers that say gym is cope, so you are most likely gonna get a better answer somewhere else lol

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and NFA PB
most users are autistic teenagers that say gym is cope, so you are most likely gonna get a better answer somewhere else lol
yeah you are not wrong, there are gymcels tho, hopefully they can answer:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I'm thinking on buying some creatine, my goal is to rich a 10% bf

I had exp with creatine before and granted, helped me lift more weight but I wasn't keeping track of weight or any face bloating

I don't wanna ended up looking like I'm bulking but I'd like to put some lean mass so I don't look skinny when I reach my goal
makes u fart like u never have farted before trust

yeah you are not wrong, there are gymcels tho, hopefully they can answer:Comfy:
yep, there are. i think that the best answer you can get is to try using it and see if it makes you actually bloated. creatine is quite easy to use, no need for cycling or any bs btw
gym isnt cope right?
of course not

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
yep, there are. i think that the best answer you can get is to try using it and see if it makes you actually bloated. creatine is quite easy to use, no need for cycling or any bs btw

of course not
can it ascend me? or what else should i do.

going to the gym and being lean might not make you good looking but they are always beneficial
well im skinny and supposedly i have a high body fat cuz despite being skinny my face is bloated/fat so i think the gym will help. plus its good for testosterone and mental health

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 1851
well im skinny and supposedly i have a high body fat cuz despite being skinny my face is bloated/fat so i think the gym will help. plus its good for testosterone and mental health
then stop the mental masturbation and take action

• +1
then stop the mental masturbation and take action
the reason for overthinking is because some idiots think I need surgery, but other idiots think i dont need it, but some think i need it, but others think i dont, but some think i do, but others think i dont, but some think i do, but others think i dont. you feel me?

the reason for overthinking is because some idiots think I need surgery, but other idiots think i dont need it, but some think i need it, but others think i dont, but some think i do, but others think i dont, but some think i do, but others think i dont. you feel me?
then learn about surgery and looks theory. you are the one that is gonna make the final decision - people are gonna look at your face quickly and make quick assumptions only. before getting surgery for example, you wanna be sure about everything that is gonna change in your face, ratios, risks...

this is true for all parts of your life, depending on others' opinions is always bad

• +1
It doesn't make you facially bloated because it increases intramuscular water retention and that doesn't affect the face much