does curling your Eyelashes look gay

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
or Just gives a more prettyboy look

not at all, use clear mascara. Elf makes a cheap one like $3, it's basically a gel. makes your eyes pop
consider lash lift instead if you like to have that look permanently

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
post examples

not at all, use clear mascara. Elf makes a cheap one like $3, it's basically a gel. makes your eyes pop
consider lash lift instead if you like to have that look permanently
what does clear mascara do? idk much about makeup

what does clear mascara do? idk much about makeup
you curl the lashes with a curler, then you just brush the lashes up with mascara (in this case its a clear gel) and it will hold it in place there so it'll keep the curl. If you don't do this it won't hold the curl. I wouldn't recommend ordinary mascara (with pigment) because they get clumpy and it's pretty obvious

• +1
Reactions: goo25
you curl the lashes with a curler, then you just brush the lashes up with mascara (in this case its a clear gel) and it will hold it in place there so it'll keep the curl. If you don't do this it won't hold the curl. I wouldn't recommend ordinary mascara (with pigment) because they get clumpy and it's pretty obvious
ok thanks

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and rubberduck
post examples
Hq720

in this way like raising the lashes

or Just gives a more prettyboy look
this

i do it + apply castor oil to mine, it looks kinda sus but the girls that like prettyboys absolutely LOVE it

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and goo25
this

i do it + apply castor oil to mine, it looks kinda sus but the girls that like prettyboys absolutely LOVE it
what does castor oil do?

what does castor oil do?
helps ur eyelashes grow thicker and longer, can also apply to eyebrows

takes abt 3-6 months for effects to show if you use daily, best time to apply is at night, mine has a little mascara wand thing for application

• +1
helps ur eyelashes grow thicker and longer, can also apply to eyebrows

takes abt 3-6 months for effects to show if you use daily, best time to apply is at night, mine has a little mascara wand thing for application
would mine look good if i do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
yeah would look great imo, maybe grow ur hair out a bit messier/surfer style too for the extra prettyboy effect
i would like to do that but I have very straight hair

i would like to do that but I have very straight hair
sea salt spray + stop using shampoo and conditioner works wonders, i used to have straight hair too

sea salt spray + stop using shampoo and conditioner works wonders, i used to have straight hair too
and how should i wash my hair, btw I have them very very straight like asians idk why

and how should i wash my hair, btw I have them very very straight like asians idk why
just only wash with water when you normally have a shower, it might be greasy for a week or two but after that ur hair naturally resolves and its so much healthier and fuller

its one of the best changes i made personally

• +1
just only wash with water when you normally have a shower, it might be greasy for a week or two but after that ur hair naturally resolves and its so much healthier and fuller

its one of the best changes i made personally
thanks but I think I should try this like next year because how can i go out in this period of time with greasy hair

• +1
Reactions: goyard
thanks but I think I should try this like next year because how can i go out in this period of time with greasy hair
i did it during school holiday a few years ago, its so worth it man you'll regret waiting a year and you can always go back to using products if you don't like it

definitely wait till you have 1/2 weeks of no social events or anything tho

• +1