Does custom looksmaxing coaches exist online?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Just wondering, are there any “professionals” of Looksmax online that could help any person ascend?

I mean, a coach that could make a custom Looksmaxing protocol where this person will be put to fulfill a Looksmax-wise pyramid or sum shit like that; from facial analysis + rating, Softmaxing-to-DIY invasive/surgical procedures such as injecting yourself LemonBottle to fade fat on the face, what kind of body he should aim for while gymcelling, what kind of haircut and fashion fits his style more, etc.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, |Daddy_Zygos|, baboon593 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: baboon593 and 📎♿️⚙️
heard wheat waffles is available

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zsombi, rand anon, Jeww and 3 others
Me - I’ve done LB, and all other softmaxxes

Just wondering, are there any “professionals” of Looksmax online that could help any person ascend?

I mean, a coach that could make a custom Looksmaxing protocol where this person will be put to fulfill a Looksmax-wise pyramid or sum shit like that; from facial analysis + rating, Softmaxing-to-DIY invasive/surgical procedures such as injecting yourself LemonBottle to fade fat on the face, what kind of body he should aim for while gymcelling, what kind of haircut and fashion fits his style more, etc.
Ye there is many on Yt

@garoupilled_
@Osie
@Vista
@pneumocystosis (probably)
And if you want you can ask some things in DMs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, ascension!, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person

Goats back

• Woah
Reactions: ascension!
@garoupilled_
@Osie
@Vista
All the goats baby

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and ascension!
@garoupilled_
@Osie
@Vista
I've been coached by 3/4 of these people and not one of them have said the same thing, bunch of different info but I doubt that they can coach you really fully A-Z as from person to person some things might be cope some things not and not one person here has all the info all though these are some of the smartest users here

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, ascension! and Roge
I've been coached by 3/4 of these people and not one of them have said the same thing, bunch of different info but I doubt that they can coach you really fully A-Z as from person to person some things might be cope some things not and not one person here has all the info all though these are some of the smartest users here
Who’s better?

Who’s better?
Depends for what, i'm paying all the high tier people in here to make guides and then making up my own ultimate guide with all the info but which is still doable and then ascending

• Woah
I've spent $200+ already on guides here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and ascension!
I've spent $200+ already on guides here
With whom? Of the four you tagged, I only consulted pneumo (at the time) but it was totally free. I have time trying to consult garoupilled, too.

With whom? Of the four you tagged, I only consulted pneumo (at the time) but it was totally free. I have time trying to consult garoupilled, too.
PM dont wanna disclose here

• +1

Just look at the BOTB.
Low T if you need a coach

@garoupilled_
@Osie
@Vista
btw i remember some of your threads, if im not wrong about you going to blackpilled dietologist or something like that. so probably you put effort unlike most people here and it means you have some knowledge. can we speak in PMs?