Does defrancq deliver good results?

D

Deleted member 13945

Silver
I heard some people say he's dogshit and some praise him
Him and Zarrinbal are the only 2 viable options for me due to location.

@Pumanator

a user here @Gaia262 had a pretty bad experience with him.

would not recommend

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
berlin and antwerpen are not close to each other...where do you even live...there are several other good surgeons in europe

berlin and antwerpen are not close to each other...where do you even live...there are several other good surgeons in europe
holland

• +1
Reactions: APJ
there must be some surgeon in your country too. and if you are willing to drive 6hours to berlin or fly you can just aswell consider italy,switzerland (tons of surgeons) , poland etc

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13945
there must be some surgeon in your country too. and if you are willing to drive 6hours to berlin or fly you can just aswell consider italy,switzerland (tons of surgeons) , poland etc
Netherlands has fuck all, only thing we have is Orfeo kliniek and there are 4-6 before n afters on ppl who were already sub human looking

Netherlands has fuck all, only thing we have is Orfeo kliniek and there are 4-6 before n afters on ppl who were already sub human looking
ya ok here you go https://lookism.net/threads/lets-discuss-surgeons-names-prices-locations-and-results.433174/

i assume you would fly to berlin? in that case consider poland and the baltic state too. its a 15min- 45min longer flight but you save 10k compared to dr. z and its the same quality. and italy has very good surgeons too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
dr. alfaro and raffaini are the best european surgeons right now imho as far as i know

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13945

@Pumanator
I choose him cause he is close to my home (West europe) for my trimax. He seems decent and knowledgeable surgeryical wise, not sure aesthetically. I think aesthetically (just from some posts I saw) Zarrinbal is better, but we need way more comparison material and people visiting both of them to know for sure. Alot of people who undergo plastic surgery don't post their pics.

@Pumanator

Dr Defrancq is a trash surgeon and person and intentionally wanted to ruin my face with cope surgeries instead of waiting and doing it properly.

I consulted with him only and didn't follow his surgical plan.

Also suspecting he wanted me to be a revision patient for x2 the money.

Seems to use low cunning sales tactics to screw over ethnics.

Read this

Also @Sal123 is having a revision with him.

Take a hint OP.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Dr Defrancq is a trash surgeon and person and intentionally wanted to ruin my face with cope surgeries instead of waiting and doing it properly.

I consulted with him only and didn't follow his surgical plan.

Also suspecting he wanted me to be a revision patient for x2 the money.

Seems to use low cunning sales tactics to screw over ethnics.

Read this

Also @Sal123 is having a revision with him.

Take a hint OP.
his name mogs tho

his name mogs tho
He's a slayer btw
16403124 1711105832472315 208489978735296702 o

• JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Danish_Retard, CursedOne and 1 other person
Difficult question.

If you’re asking ‘can he deliver good results’ then yes, of course, he’s a well-known maxillofacial surgeon and you only have to look at some of the before/after shots on his site to realise this.

If you’re asking ‘if I get surgery with him, is my result likely to be good’, that’s less clear. I know of two cases in which he has contributed to nerve damage when either putting in an implant or during bimax. @Gaia262 had a bad consult with him - which isn’t a surgery, but tells you a lot about his attitude towards a prospective patient. Obviously @Sal123 is having an implant revision so the first surgery wasn’t a satisfactory result. I have also seen a couple of good reviews too, and on Lookism Surgerymax has described him as a great surgeon. DF is associated with Van Der Dussen via the clinic he works out of, who has a very iffy reputation among transpeople getting Facial Feminisation Surgery.

This ratio of bad:good reviews doesn’t seem heartening, however the situation isn’t any better with someone like Raffaini either. If you look at his Google reviews you’ll see plenty of people saying ‘he ruined my face’ and that he came off as arrogant and condescending in consultation. A user on JSF told of a horror story when she consulted with him - he kept saying she was lying about her lips not having filler in them. For all the squeaky-cleanness of his YouTube channel and Instagram, Alfaro and his clinic allegedly have iffy reviews on Spanish orthodontic forums, I’m trying to find them. I find his choice before/afters distinctly unimpressive, too.

This is the problem when deciding on a surgeon. They all have multiple bad reviews and not enough glowing reviews. This isn’t to say that these surgeons are equally capable, but you need to trust the man who you’re going to allow to cut up your face, and these things don’t help.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and lasthope
Difficult question.

If you’re asking ‘can he deliver good results’ then yes, of course, he’s a well-known maxillofacial surgeon and you only have to look at some of the before/after shots on his site to realise this.

If you’re asking ‘if I get surgery with him, is my result likely to be good’, that’s less clear. I know of two cases in which he has contributed to nerve damage when either putting in an implant or during bimax. @Gaia262 had a bad consult with him - which isn’t a surgery, but tells you a lot about his attitude towards a prospective patient. Obviously @Sal123 is having an implant revision so the first surgery wasn’t a satisfactory result. I have also seen a couple of good reviews too, and on Lookism Surgerymax has described him as a great surgeon. DF is associated with Van Der Dussen via the clinic he works out of, who has a very iffy reputation among transpeople getting Facial Feminisation Surgery.

This ratio of bad:good reviews doesn’t seem heartening, however the situation isn’t any better with someone like Raffaini either. If you look at his Google reviews you’ll see plenty of people saying ‘he ruined my face’ and that he came off as arrogant and condescending in consultation. A user on JSF told of a horror story when she consulted with him - he kept saying she was lying about her lips not having filler in them. For all the squeaky-cleanness of his YouTube channel and Instagram, Alfaro and his clinic allegedly have iffy reviews on Spanish orthodontic forums, I’m trying to find them. I find his choice before/afters distinctly unimpressive, too.

This is the problem when deciding on a surgeon. They all have multiple bad reviews and not enough glowing reviews. This isn’t to say that these surgeons are equally capable, but you need to trust the man who you’re going to allow to cut up your face, and these things don’t help.
Thanks for the Breakdown!

Can you finde the reviews about alfaro? Have you a opinion about Dr.Z?

Thanks for the Breakdown!

Can you finde the reviews about alfaro? Have you a opinion about Dr.Z?
I will link the reviews when I find them, for sure.

Nothing on Zarrinbal I’m afraid as he wasn’t someone I was considering (due to what I want doing; I can’t go into it further), but if I’m going to hazard a guess he will have mixed reviews too.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
a user here @Gaia262 had a pretty bad experience with him.

would not recommend
He didn’t have a bad experience with him. He had a bad surgery plan from him. Two very different things

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and APJ
He didn’t have a bad experience with him. He had a bad surgery plan from him. Two very different things
For sure. But often you get the impression that surgeons want the easy $ rather than putting in the effort to achieve the best result, and this doesn’t inspire trust, which is what you want. I think this is what happened to Gaia262.

I’ve had this regarding surgeons being reluctant to deal with my mild-to-moderate bimaxillary asymmetry/canting - they can try to fix it, but perhaps it’s difficult or not guaranteed to achieve a good result so they squash any attempt, in order to make their lives easier (I keep getting ‘it’s dental, not skeletal’… guys I’m not an idiot lol, there are mirrors in my house and I can interpret a CBCT scan). I’d like my surgeon to go for broke; if it’s unlikely to work, then do tell me. But don’t throw in the towel to make your life easier, my face and money are at stake here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and lilhorizontal32
If you have an EU passport both Italy (Raffaini, Ramieri, Pagnoni, et al) and Spain (Alfaro, Birbe, and our very own SergioOMS iirc) are accessible to you - there will be some quarantine (5 days in Italy) but the vaccine passport should make things easier

he makes good results on normies