Does depression cause low T?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I had 850 ng/dl when I did a testosterone test a year ago. Just got my results for my test this morning and it's brutal. Don't even want to say what it is but it's pretty close to half of that. What the fuck happened?

Been depressed, sleeping all day, and haven't eaten more than 500 calories a day for the past week. Do you guys think that has anything to do with it?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ChristianChad and Deleted member 14848
low t causes depression not the other way around

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 15099, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
idk I would have 3000 ng/dL natty all year round if I walked at 6'7"

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
cortisol , ldar in basement without getting sun, shitty diet with no zinc and magnesium

Been depressed, sleeping all day, and haven't eaten more than 500 calories a day for the past week. Do you guys think that has anything to do with it?

yes

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 14848
cortisol , ldar in basement without getting sun, shitty diet with no zinc and magnesium

yes
yeah I think there was some user who made lifestyle changes and started lifting and elevated his t by 200

yes
What should I do then? Planning on getting retested and then seeing a doctor for T prescription.

What should I do then? Planning on getting retested and then seeing a doctor for T prescription.
Been depressed, sleeping all day, and haven't eaten more than 500 calories a day for the past week.

Really you wanna skip straight to injecting? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Planning on getting retested and then seeing a doctor for T prescription.
dont even bother jfl

they wont prescribe it.:ogre:
you need to literaly have 90 year old grandpa with no testicles test levels to get TRT :lul:

What should I do then?
lift , get good diet high protein, supplement zinc and mag ,mega dose vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 14848 and volcelfatcel
dont even bother jfl

they wont prescribe it.:ogre:
you need to literaly have 90 year old grandpa with no testicles test levels to get TRT :lul:

lift , get good diet high protein, supplement zinc and mag ,mega dose vitamin D
If they don't I'll just buy online.
Been depressed, sleeping all day, and haven't eaten more than 500 calories a day for the past week.

Really you wanna skip straight to injecting? Lol
Yes.

vitamin D levels? i thought i had low T for years. turns out rotting in the basement 365 days a year meant i had very low vit D which gave me depression symptoms.

My T was 290 ng/dl AFTER lifting for couple years and buying all test boosting stack stuff.

Could be worse!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
vitamin D levels? i thought i had low T for years. turns out rotting in the basement 365 days a year meant i had very low vit D which gave me depression symptoms.
35 ng/ml. Started supplementing vitamin D 2 weeks ago.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
My T was 290 ng/dl AFTER lifting for couple years and buying all test boosting stack stuff.

Could be worse!
@subhuman incel has extremely low T levels (i mentioned it multiple times) even though he is lifting 4 times a week :feelskek::feelskek:
brutal genetics

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel
haven't eaten more than 500 calories a day for the past week
What do you think bro
In my very heavy depressive episode I developed gyno and bad fat distribution, aged my face
I slept during the day, was awake through the night, constantly on blue light phone pc, no sunlight for weeks at a time, starving myself... It can definitely mess with you. But you have to keep going. Like muh anime nigga Gatsu

• Love it
No it's the other way round

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@subhuman incel has extremely low T levels (i mentioned it multiple times) even though he is lifting 4 times a week :feelskek::feelskek:
brutal genetics
Lifting doesn't give you T levels, genetics don't even matter in this case jfl
Lookism.net tier physiological knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yes, it does, as well as fasting.
Don't worry, your T levels will bounce back as soon as you restore your diet and normal well-being

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad and Deleted member 7725
Yes, it does, as well as fasting.
Don't worry, your T levels will bounce back as soon as you restore your diet and normal well-being
So what should I do before next blood test? Eat breakfast in morning?

• +1
So what should I do before next blood test? Eat breakfast in morning?
Restore your mood and nutrition intake, it will take a few days for your hormone levels to become normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and ChristianChad
depression is so complex , it's a mix of situation you are in life with chemical imbalance. Kurt Cobain was adhd , that is with low dopamine (but also a drug addict). Dopamine and Serotonin pathways are what make people goal oriented, under stimulated people experience boredom and depression.

Some people are destined to be low mood throughout life , antidepressants /ssri would probably take the edge off depression but they make you devoid of feelings.

I know Electroconvulsive therapy and TMS are like a last resort for severe depression, further confirming that some parts of the brain are under stimulated.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 7725