does dht affect face

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
apart from facial hair and no hairline

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
yea. you'll look 10x younger.it mogs fillers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and appealmaxed
does dht affect like facial bones etc? or is that only test?
I don't think so. Maybe during puberty, test can influence the development of facial bones a little bit but dht i don't think so, and there's no evidence until now.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
You can go bald though. The Rock cheat code.

• +1
You can go bald though. The Rock cheat code.
ye dht = bald
idk why everyone doesn’t use fin tbh (i dont but i will cos i 18) if it is legit ant aging and anti balding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Nick.Harte
if u nuke tf out of it?

Yep, if you don't believe me take a look at this 21 year old who trened really hard.

images

He has the collagen of a baby faced 16 year old.

• JFL
Yep, if you don't believe me take a look at this 21 year old who trened really hard.

images

He has the collagen of a baby faced 16 year old.
dht useless hormone?
any affect on facial bones or anything like that?

ye dht = bald
idk why everyone doesn’t use fin tbh (i dont but i will cos i 18) if it is legit ant aging and anti balding
the main cause of balding with dht is just closed sutures
if you have high dht the dht will respond by making stronger hairs
but the hair becomes too big to come out making no hair come out at all

ye dht = bald

Since the literacy levels of this forum rivals that of a 3rd grade English class in Bangalore, no, finasteride is only useful for preventing hairloss if you have family history of hairloss.

It's not "anti aging."

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and appealmaxed
dht useless hormone?
any affect on facial bones or anything like that?

It's not a "useless" hormone. I don't know about facial bones, but it's what gives you a boner when you are drunk in bed with a Thai lady boy.

Do you have family members that went bald?

• +1
It's not a "useless" hormone. I don't know about facial bones, but it's what gives you a boner when you are drunk in bed with a Thai lady boy.

Do you have family members that went bald?
yes, i use oral minox and will add fin also eventually. i’m 18 so trya decide to hold off for a while or just start. if there are potential facial gains or something ill hold off since i aint balding rn

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
yes, i use oral minox and will add fin also eventually. i’m 18 so trya decide to hold off for a while or just start. if there are potential facial gains or something ill hold off since i aint balding rn

I had a NW1 hairline when I took fin. I've used finasteride for a bit more than a year now. I have family history of pattern hairloss i.e my maternal grandfather. My dad is NW1 approaching 60 now.

I could follow my dad and have zero hairloss or follow my grandpa and end up bald. I took it to be 100% certain I don't lose hair.

I could literally not be balding right now and end up taking fin for no reason.

Mind you I have had side effects; my pp isn't 100% as hard when gooning, but I chose not to mind them. That's something people don't tell you. You will likely have side effects, it's just how much do you mind?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I had a NW1 hairline when I took fin. I've used finasteride for a bit more than a year now. I have family history of pattern hairloss i.e my maternal grandfather. My dad is NW1 approaching 60 now.

I could follow my dad and have zero hairloss or follow my grandpa and end up bald. I took it to be 100% certain I don't lose hair.

I could literally not be balding right now and end up taking fin for no reason.

Mind you I have had side effects; my pp isn't 100% as hard when gooning, but I chose not to mind them. That's something people don't tell you. You will likely have side effects, it's just how much do you mind?
Tried to overlook the sexual sides for example watery semen. But for mental ones (Insomnia) sucked real hard.

Imagine wanting to sleep and you get REM sleep of 1/2 hrs a day?

No thanks.

• Hmm...
Tried to overlook the sexual sides for example watery semen. But for mental ones (Insomnia) sucked real hard.

Imagine wanting to sleep and you get REM sleep of 1/2 hrs a day?

No thanks.

You certain it was finasteride?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
You certain it was finasteride?
Yeah quite sure. Tried 3 different doses/frequencies every single time I get insomnia.

Never in my life knew how does insomnia feel but I did with fin.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...