Does dick and height affect your rating?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
483
Reputation
137
I’m usually rated LTN so I’m probably MLTN, I’m 16 and 6 foot tall and my dick Is basically 6 inches. Would those other factors outside my facial looks impact my rating? And if so what would I jump up too
 
Teen Titans Geek GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: muhajudin21
I’m usually rated LTN so I’m probably MLTN, I’m 16 and 6 foot tall and my dick Is basically 6 inches. Would those other factors outside my facial looks impact my rating? And if so what would I jump up too
We don’t care if you have a small dick bro stop lying
 
I’m usually rated LTN so I’m probably MLTN, I’m 16 and 6 foot tall and my dick Is basically 6 inches. Would those other factors outside my facial looks impact my rating? And if so what would I jump up too
around average
 
yes dude. being 6'2 and big cock is the same as being chad basically
 
ur dick is only 6 inches u have no halo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 146cmsubhuman

Similar threads

voks
Replies
28
Views
151
Throw_Away
T
browgi27
Replies
8
Views
60
browgi27
browgi27
S
Replies
20
Views
81
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
Oscaridk
Replies
20
Views
67
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
39
Lorence
Lorence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top