Does "Doctors recommend not getting product in eye" translate into "probably not too bad to get a LITTLE in your eye" (T50 eyecel deathniks GTFIH)

ElBastardo

ElBastardo

Master
I am experimenting with using hydroquinone in conjunction with another known and safe for use on the eye chemical which would allow the hyd. to pass through the cornea into the iris thus inhibiting melanin and causing lightening of the eye and changing the eye color. I know alot of Deathniks (of which I am one) are complaining about dark eyes and asking about how to lighten. I do not want to discuss the why or hows or ifs of whether it will work here.

We do not know if hydroquinone will work in changing eye color. The only way to find out is to experiment, which is how we found out how all the other prescription drugs we (ab)use around here for other purposes work. Before I experiment. I need to take the risks of the drugs into account. Which is why I am posting and asking opinions here.

The google search of the terms https://www.google.com/search?q=hyd...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#ip=1

what pops up is this

The American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD) suggest that people avoid getting the product in their eyes and only use small amounts on...

Can hydroquinone be used around the eyes?

Topical treatments for dark circles

Topical depigmenting agents, such as hydroquinone, kojic acid, azelaic acid and arbutin are non-invasive ways of reducing or getting rid of dark circles under eyes.

What are the dangers of hydroquinone creams?

Hydroquinone has been found to cause organ-system toxicity and respiratory tract irritation. Organ-system toxicity: Hydroquinone is linked to a skin condition called ochronosis in which the skin (our largest organ) thickens and turns bluish-grey. Exposure of the eye can cause pigmentation and permanent corneal damage.

From reading the warnings, it doesn't seem too bad to get it into your eyes. If it was bad the warning would be "Do not put in your eye". The warning is doctors recommend not putting in your eye, and it seems to me a CYA move because it is only fda approved for skin, and the manufacturer doesn't want to be sued for people putting it in their eye.

I looked at the other dangers and toxicity and it the only real problem was a study reported among WORKERS who manufactured the stuff and were exposed to a shit ton. The amounts I'm talking about are teeny tiny, like an eyedrop a week over the course of a few months. I plan on photographing and documenting results if it works.

The way I look at it, it is FDA approved for use on eyelids, and by its very nature people are going to accidentally put it on their eyeball. The FDA probably already tested for that. Unless you're putting a wacky dangerous large amount on your eye, it probably wouldn't be a problem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
just put chemicals in your eyes theory

• JFL
Reactions: apathy, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 26859 and 5 others
Over for your poo eyes

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: not_ovER and ElBastardo
eye lightnening is pretty major cope imo but sure go for it man :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and LowTrust
Buy a dog and test on it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, Deleted member 27660, MentalistKebab and 3 others
@enchanted_elixir you wrote the phenotype guide which includes the Glutathione for skin lightening and said that results would be visible in 3 months. I tried it and saw eyecolor changes in three months. I wanted to boost the effect with hydroquinone. Since you wrote the guides, do think it'd be too dangerous?

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rgbbird, ElBastardo and Deleted member 29167

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
I read it. NOT actually worried about the danger when you read what happened in study.

Three patients were referred to the corneal clinics of 2 hospitals with corneal changes and a history of blurred vision for 1 to 3 years. There was a 60-year-old woman from Nigeria and a 68-year-old woman and a 73-year-old man both from Ghana. All 3 had been using skin-lightening lotions containing hydroquinone on their faces for between 3 and 15 years

So they were between 60 and 73 and had used the product for 3 to 15 years. Not quite the same as using a small amount, drop, once a week for a few months to see if any changes happen.

Even using for 15 years at age 73, the "bad stuff" that happened wasn't that bad. No one went blind. They reported blurry vision (which could also be due to age) and changes in eye color. No blindness and shit.

Their corneas all had horizontal striae radiating across the posterior corneas with scleral thinning and plaques. Linear brown epithelial pigmentation was observed within the lower third of the corneas. Biopsy of the sclera in 1 patient showed ochronosis.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I read it. NOT actually worried about the danger when you read what happened in study.

So they were between 60 and 73 and had used the product for 3 to 15 years. Not quite the same as using a small amount, drop, once a week for a few months to see if any changes happen.

Even using for 15 years at age 73, the "bad stuff" that happened wasn't that bad. No one went blind. They reported blurry vision (which could also be due to age) and changes in eye color. No blindness and shit.
Well they didn’t apply to to their eyes (intentionally at least)

It said they used it on their face.

• +1
My point is that it’s not recommended to put this in your eyes and there’s no evidence it’s safe but there is evidence (even if weak) that it’s unsafe.

I wouldn’t risk it.

• +1
You have no idea what could happen to your eyes. I don’t want you to end up with permanently blurred vision or something. At least think about/research this for a few weeks before proceeding.

• +1
Duly noted sir. And appreciate the concern. At this stage I just want to have people come forward and voice the potential dangers in case I hadn't thought of shit. Once we really thought about the dangers we can decide.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, HerpDerpson, not_ovER and 1 other person
My current stance on this is that it is overwhelmingly more likely to permanently harm your eyes than it is to significantly lighten them. But yeah idk why no one besides me and you is contributing really.

• +1
i agree with the dog suggestion OP. find some poor little unloved abandonded one from the homeless dog shelter and run some experiments

fuck using the 1 body ur born with as a lab rat

• +1
My point is that it’s not recommended to put this in your eyes and there’s no evidence it’s safe but there is evidence (even if weak) that it’s unsafe.

I wouldn’t risk it.
i agree with the dog suggestion OP. find some poor little unloved abandonded one from the homeless dog shelter and run some experiments

fuck using the 1 body ur born with as a lab rat
OK, I legit appreciate your concern.

But I would like to point out something about the danger. If you are saying that there's no evidence it's safe, that's not actually true. There is evidence it is safe.

It is an FDA approved drug. I am in possession because I had my doctor write me a prescription for it. The same way that all those heightmaxers are getting their drugs from blackpill doctors. It is an FDA approved product being used in a non FDA approved way that I am doing.

In regards to the dog thing, legit they actually did test that on dogs. They test shampoo, deodorizers, etc. on dogs eyes, because it accidentally gets in there. They did the same thing for hydroquinone. It's authorized for use on the face on eyelids. People are going to get it accidentally in their eyeballs like they do shampoo. No one has gone blind from shampoo in their eyes. If they did the FDA wouldn't approve it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 26859
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and ElBastardo
Over for your poo eyes
No. It is over for the Kinh, and the rise of the Thai empire.

Look at this silly Kinh, mocking his Thai overlords. He is blind to the truth that the Thai masters builds weapons of mass destruction of which you have no answer. Kinh dogs shall hear our cry and tremble in despair.

Blue eyed technology is the Deathstar weapon of mogging. You Kinh have not even scratched the surface of its potential. We Thai are the masters and overlords. With our technology we shall outmog you, and march upon your homeland raping and pillaging as we go. As we have done for hundreds of years.

Can you see it now, Kinh untermensch? Our 7'5" warrior moggers bearing down upon you, their steely BLUE EYES gleaming in the sun. Who will you send to stand against us? Your 5'2" balding, shit BROWN eyed Kinhs to outmog us? Do you seriously doubt the outcome? Upon seeing the blue eyes of our Aryan Thai warriors white panties shall drop at the mog. Soon white wombs shall belong to Thai moggers.

No. It is over for the Kinh, and the rise of the Thai empire.

Look at this silly Kinh, mocking his Thai overlords. He is blind to the truth that the Thai masters builds weapons of mass destruction of which you have no answer. Kinh dogs shall hear our cry and tremble in despair.

Blue eyed technology is the Deathstar weapon of mogging. You Kinh have not even scratched the surface of its potential. We Thai are the masters and overlords. With our technology we shall outmog you, and march upon your homeland raping and pillaging as we go. As we have done for hundreds of years.

Can you see it now, Kinh untermensch? Our 7'5" warrior moggers bearing down upon you, their steely BLUE EYES gleaming in the sun. Who will you send to stand against us? Your 5'2" balding, shit BROWN eyed Kinhs to outmog us? Do you seriously doubt the outcome? Upon seeing the blue eyes of our Aryan Thai warriors white panties shall drop at the mog. Soon white wombs shall belong to Thai moggers.
Dnr shitskin jungle gook ladyboy
pre-eyes-jpg.2182504

Good idea but you gotta use high percentage of hydroquinone since only like 5% of what you'll put in your eyes will actually go through (DMSO do not work as much as you think it does)

• +1
Good idea but you gotta use high percentage of hydroquinone since only like 5% of what you'll put in your eyes will actually go through (DMSO do not work as much as you think it does)

What I got is 6% medical prescription grade. Highest you can get. I figured I will dilute in DXXX and apply SLOWLY since no one has ever attempted this shit before. (And I mean I searched and it looks like no one ever thought of it). Apply small amounts gradually over time to see if changes occur and gradually see if adverse reactions occur. If adverse stop, if not increase dose.

I figured that a SMALL dosage over a period of time is actually for the best rather than trying to nuke the dosage.

Even if DXXX does not allow much hydroquinone to pass cornea, if ANY pass it's going to necessarily have a reaction,. 5% passage rate is fine. 5% over the course of multiple applications over the course of months--would actually eventually result in enough passing through cornea to inhibit melanin production.

Keep in mind the HQ is just one prong in a multiprong approach. I also using the lightning method enchanted elixer wrote, which has also stopped melanin production. Starboy already showed the before photo of my eyes which were at a t50. Before you couldn't make out pupil or limbal rings. Now you can.

Limbal ring

P.S. Can we not publicly refer to the "Secret Ingredient" DXXX publicly in posts. I'm getting irritated at the thought of some lurker just able to come here and take our work and put it on youtube. Meanwhile we are the ones putting the effort to getting shit accomplished. So either XXXX it out or require a reaction or whatever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche and szolliontaraelis
What I got is 6% medical prescription grade. Highest you can get. I figured I will dilute in DXXX and apply SLOWLY since no one has ever attempted this shit before. (And I mean I searched and it looks like no one ever thought of it). Apply small amounts gradually over time to see if changes occur and gradually see if adverse reactions occur. If adverse stop, if not increase dose.

I figured that a SMALL dosage over a period of time is actually for the best rather than trying to nuke the dosage.

Even if DXXX does not allow much hydroquinone to pass cornea, if ANY pass it's going to necessarily have a reaction,. 5% passage rate is fine. 5% over the course of multiple applications over the course of months--would actually eventually result in enough passing through cornea to inhibit melanin production.

Keep in mind the HQ is just one prong in a multiprong approach. I also using the lightning method enchanted elixer wrote, which has also stopped melanin production. Starboy already showed the before photo of my eyes which were at a t50. Before you couldn't make out pupil or limbal rings. Now you can.

View attachment 2184054

P.S. Can we not publicly refer to the "Secret Ingredient" DXXX publicly in posts. I'm getting irritated at the thought of some lurker just able to come here and take our work and put it on youtube. Meanwhile we are the ones putting the effort to getting shit accomplished. So either XXXX it out or require a reaction or whatever.
Dw nobody will put hydroquinone in their eyes nor will be allowed to tell normies about it without being cancelled or some shit

@enchanted_elixir you wrote the phenotype guide which includes the Glutathione for skin lightening and said that results would be visible in 3 months. I tried it and saw eyecolor changes in three months. I wanted to boost the effect with hydroquinone. Since you wrote the guides, do think it'd be too dangerous?
Putting glutathione in your eyes?

Doctors: Don't do this
Org users: I think they're saying I should do it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I am experimenting with using hydroquinone in conjunction with another known and safe for use on the eye chemical which would allow the hyd. to pass through the cornea into the iris thus inhibiting melanin and causing lightening of the eye and changing the eye color. I know alot of Deathniks (of which I am one) are complaining about dark eyes and asking about how to lighten. I do not want to discuss the why or hows or ifs of whether it will work here.

We do not know if hydroquinone will work in changing eye color. The only way to find out is to experiment, which is how we found out how all the other prescription drugs we (ab)use around here for other purposes work. Before I experiment. I need to take the risks of the drugs into account. Which is why I am posting and asking opinions here.

The google search of the terms https://www.google.com/search?q=hyd...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#ip=1

what pops up is this

From reading the warnings, it doesn't seem too bad to get it into your eyes. If it was bad the warning would be "Do not put in your eye". The warning is doctors recommend not putting in your eye, and it seems to me a CYA move because it is only fda approved for skin, and the manufacturer doesn't want to be sued for people putting it in their eye.

I looked at the other dangers and toxicity and it the only real problem was a study reported among WORKERS who manufactured the stuff and were exposed to a shit ton. The amounts I'm talking about are teeny tiny, like an eyedrop a week over the course of a few months. I plan on photographing and documenting results if it works.

The way I look at it, it is FDA approved for use on eyelids, and by its very nature people are going to accidentally put it on their eyeball. The FDA probably already tested for that. Unless you're putting a wacky dangerous large amount on your eye, it probably wouldn't be a problem.
bro as a fellow ethnic if this works please tag me on your success post.

• +1

what pops up is this

Any updates?

what pops up is this

Inb4 pinned great thread