Döner macht schöner mein Freund

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Nein mein freund, ich liebe mcdonalds
Tbh

• WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Is Ma wurscht ihr Scheiss huankinder i fress wo's i wü Host Mi

depends on what from mcdonalds tbh, sometimes i just feel like getting some fries and nuggets

turkish cuisine mogs a lot in the world. Kebab is so tasty, honestly white white people are so lucky they have foreign cuisine.
depends on what from mcdonalds tbh, sometimes i just feel like getting some fries and nuggets
I walk up to counter and use my friends schedule to finesse a discount. Lol low inhib max

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 3702
turkish cuisine mogs a lot in the world. Kebab is so tasty, honestly white white people are so lucky they have foreign cuisine.

I walk up to counter and use my friends schedule to finesse a discount. Lol low inhib max
Doner is german bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
i approve with my obesity.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I think it was invented by a Turkish guy in Berlin so it's an endless debate.
It’s turkish akh. Jfl at germancels ever claiming the right to creating a mediterranean cuisine dish.

Of course

• +1
It’s turkish akh. Jfl at germancels ever claiming the right to creating a mediterranean cuisine dish.
a turkish immigrant made the döner in berlin, what is the problem now

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
But he was influenced by the german style of burgers, so it's a tie
no, kebab has nothing to do with burgers. Stop this bosnian cope plz, full turkish meal. maybe 20% german if you are being generous

I literally said "invented by a Turkish guy". You can have all the credit, Idc tbh. All that matters to me is that Döner is very delicious here in Berlin, whoever created it wherever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
no, kebab has nothing to do with burgers. Stop this bosnian cope plz, full turkish meal. maybe 20% german if you are being generous
But we bosnians and turks biggest bros tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
But we bosnians and turks biggest bros tho
u don’t act like “my bro”
I literally said "invented by a Turkish guy". You can have all the credit, Idc tbh. All that matters to me is that Döner is very delicious here in Berlin, whoever created it wherever.
I’m glad you appreciate it👍🏼 Is it your favourite kebab? Lll

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I’m glad you appreciate it👍🏼 Is it your favourite kebab? Lll
Yes and I was eating it every day for years tbh. Didn't benefit my looks too much though, unfortunately. But it's my favorite fast food and never gets boring. McD tastes like old granny socks compared to it.

Yes and I was eating it every day for years tbh. Didn't benefit my looks too much though, unfortunately. But it's my favorite fast food and never gets boring. McD tastes like old granny socks compared to it.
everyday? jesus christ jow did you not get fat/bloated? I love kebab, it is not healthy though (at least the western version, with mayo and chips and stuff)
Why? I was never bad to you
you have a low-key toxic personality imo. It’s not blatantly bad, but you will clearly exaggerate or
minimise truths to fit your own view and to prove it “right”

Last edited:
Kebab mogs every other fast food in existence

everyday? jesus christ jow did you not get fat/bloated? I love kebab, it is not healthy though (at least the western version, with mayo and chips and stuff)
I did get fat and bad skin too. But it's convenient and addictive. In Berlin you don't get the "western version". Only the real deal with herb sauce, garlic sauce and hot sauce, fresh veg and seasoning + grilled pita bread. In many other German cities, kebab tastes bad because they often don't grill the bread and use cheap cocktail sauce. I like veal the best. But lamb or chicken is good too.

• +1
I did get fat and bad skin too. But it's convenient and addictive. In Berlin you don't get the "western version". Only the real deal with herb sauce, garlic sauce and hot sauce, fresh veg and seasoning + grilled pita bread. In many other German cities, kebab tastes bad because they often don't grill the bread and use cheap cocktail sauce. I like veal the best. But lamb or chicken is good too.
I’m glad you enjoy. What countries food U like? I think white white people cuisine (like english or swedish or some no name country cuisine) is fucking shit. But french, italian, spanish food is very nice. even german has a bit of cuisine lol

I’m glad you enjoy. What countries food U like? I think white white people cuisine (like english or swedish or some no name country cuisine) is fucking shit. But french, italian, spanish food is very nice. even german has a bit of cuisine lol
I absolutely love Indian food, despite curries' bad rep here. I also like Italian and Thai food. And some German dishes are nice as well, though not all of them.

I absolutely love Indian food, despite curries' bad rep here. I also like Italian and Thai food. And some German dishes are nice as well, though not all of them.
Indian food mogs chinese to oblivion. What is german cuisine apart from beer sausage and pretzel lolz?

• JFL
Idk what's doner kebab but Shawarma def Mogs Mcdonalds to Burgerland and back.

Indian food mogs chinese to oblivion. What is german cuisine apart from beer sausage and pretzel lolz?
I'll pass on the Chinese chicken feet as well. They eat everything under the sun and Thais do too but the latter also have a lot of western-approved, bug-free dishes as well.

In Germany, we have a lot of stews, many potatoe dishes like Klöße with meatballs and vegetables, many dishes with cabbage etc.
Lots of meat, potatoes, (root) vegetables, cabbage and hearty sauces.
I'd describe the German cuisine as simple, hearty but still nice and very filling. What I don't like much are things like Leberkäse or Kohl & Pinkel.

If you want to try German fast food, (Berliner) Currywurst is the way to go. Basically sausage with a bread roll or fries, spicy curry seasoning and ketchup.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
I'll pass on the Chinese chicken feet as well. They eat everything under the sun and Thais do too but the latter also have a lot of western-approved, bug-free dishes as well.

In Germany, we have a lot of stews, many potatoe dishes like Klöße with meatballs and vegetables, many dishes with cabbage etc.
Lots of meat, potatoes, (root) vegetables, cabbage and hearty sauces.
I'd describe the German cuisine as simple, hearty but still nice and very filling. What I don't like much are things like Leberkäse or Kohl & Pinkel.

If you want to try German fast food, (Berliner) Currywurst is the way to go. Basically sausage with a bread roll or fries, spicy curry seasoning and ketchup.
yeah i don’t trust indian food though, they literally wipe their shit with their hands jfl

In Australia we have this:

Its called HSP, its kebab meat, chips, melted cheese and a fuck ton of sauce. It mogs any fast food ever, perfect on the munchies or after a night of drinking.
Indian food mogs all though, we may not have a well developed country yet, but Indian cuisine is unique as fuck, not much food in the world tastes like it.

It's the same i think
Shawarma is Arab and kebab is Turkish. Shawarma is like the Arab version of Döner just with different sauces and vegetables. But the same idea basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Is Ma wurscht ihr Scheiss huankinder i fress wo's i wü Host Mi
is so
de ham nix bessers zum doa ois wia den Fraß vom Mekkes und vom Musselmann zu Vergleicha

Soizburger? Steiermark?

yeah i don’t trust indian food though, they literally wipe their shit with their left hand jfl
Just take some lugol's iodine if you're afraid of food poisoning lol. I had food poisoning once but that was after eating at McDonald's.

• Woah
Just take some lugol's iodine if you're afraid of food poisoning lol. I had food poisoning once but that was after eating at McDonald's.
still, no offence to curries as i am the opposite of racist, but they are generally a dirty and uncivilised people (some of the immigrants at least). how could it ever be considered normal to wipe your shit with your fucking hand?

still, no offence to curries as i am the opposite of racist, but they are generally a dirty and uncivilised people (some of the immigrants at least). how could it ever be considered normal to wipe your shit with your fucking hand?
I've seen Syrian refugees go to the toilet to poop with nothing but a water bottle. So I think many of them do the same lol.

• JFL
I've seen Syrian refugees go to the toilet to poop with nothing but a water bottle. So I think many of them do the same lol.
Yeah but syria has been war torn for years and has had almost no european interaction. You would think l indians would have learned after british rule and much european interaction no)

is so
de ham nix bessers zum doa ois wia den Fraß vom Mekkes und vom Musselmann zu Vergleicha

Soizburger? Steiermark?
So is. Und schau wie der Dreckspreis gleich fragt was ? Was? Jfl
Na Niederösterreicher du?