Does Döner Kebab mog McDonald's??

Yeah but syria has been war torn for years and has had almost no european interaction. You would think l indians would have learned after british rule and much european interaction no)
True but these people were clean and extraordinarily tidy otherwise. I don't think that the majority of westernized Indians still wipe their buttholes with bare hands. They might use only their left hand if Hindu but I believe many of them do actually use toilet paper, at least in the west.
@Titbot do u use toilet paper after taking a dump?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
True but these people were clean and extraordinarily tidy otherwise. I don't think that the majority of westernized Indians still wipe their buttholes with bare hands. They might use only their left hand if Hindu but I believe many of them do actually use toilet paper, at least in the west.
@Titbot do u use toilet paper after taking a dump?
Ironically a lot of white people probably have poorer hygiene if they use only dry toilet paper. you don’t understand how dirty it is.

If you shit; you must use either wet wipes; water and toilet paper or take w shower immediately after shitting: otherwise enjoy shit crust in your arse and pants

Ironically a lot of white people probably have poorer hygiene if they use only dry toilet paper. you don’t understand how dirty it is.

If you shit; you must use either wet wipes; water and toilet paper or take w shower immediately after shitting: otherwise enjoy shit crust in your arse and pants
Agree 100%. Wet & dry toilet paper and shower is the way to go.

Agree 100%. Wet & dry toilet paper and shower is the way to go.
Yeah it’s weird how white people can wipe themselves with dry toilet paper, walk around with shit crust and not smell while indians can use wet wipes and what not and smell? odd

Yeah it’s weird how white people can wipe themselves with dry toilet paper, walk around with shit crust and not smell while indians can use wet wipes and what not and smell? odd
I use my hand for my hand too jfl, it's good lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tony, lutte and turkproducer
I use my hand for my hand too jfl, it's good lol
bro you can’t wipe your ass with your hand, even with water that’s just disgusting. just use wet wipes and toilet paper+ water lol

bro you can’t wipe your ass with your hand, even with water that’s just disgusting. just use wet wipes and toilet paper+ water lol
I don't do it anymore after i installed a bidet in my toilet, now i just activate the bidet for 30 seconds and then i just use paper

Oh fuck I need to go back to Munich to have one of these again

Most curries only smell like curry lol not like feces. And some whites do indeed stink like crap, usually homeless people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
Most curries only smell like curry lol not like feces. And some whites do indeed stink like crap, usually homeless people.
No not like shit and yeah they smell of spices and shit, i actually wonder how that happens omfao

No not like shit and yeah they smell of spices and shit, i actually wonder how that happens omfao
The same way smokers smell of tobacco smoke. Their clothes absorb the steam when cooking Indian food, so does their hair. Just apply simple logic, my friend.

The same way smokers smell of tobacco smoke. Their clothes absorb the steam when cooking Indian food, so does their hair. Just apply simple logic, my friend.
yeah well white people dont smell of beer and sausages lol

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
lamb gyros are my favorite food

You sure about that?
Oh yeah their breath smells if it’s a friday night or something, or maybe their clothes but it doesn’t radiate from their body lmfao

Oh yeah their breath smells if it’s a friday night or something, or maybe their clothes but it doesn’t radiate from their body lmfao
In Berlin every day is friday night.
Btw, how much someone smells also depends on the intensity of the substances. Indian food has so many spices and aromatic herbs in it that it's just more intense than let's say garlic or sausages. And I prefer a curry who smells like chicken tikka masala over a vomit-inducing, dirty westerner who only takes a shower when his parents come to visit any day.

• JFL
In Berlin every day is friday night.
Btw, how much someone smells also depends on the intensity of the substances. Indian food has so many spices and aromatic herbs in it that it's just more intense than let's say garlic or sausages. And I prefer a curry who smells like chicken tikka masala over a vomit-inducing, dirty westerner who only takes a shower when his parents come to visit any day.
Whites are more degenerate than other races truthfully, “civilised culture” in the west consists of degenerate drug fuelled hook ups with whores who’s N counts are well above 10/20.

Whites are more degenerate than other races truthfully, “civilised culture” in the west consists of degenerate drug fuelled hook ups with whores who’s N counts are well above 10/20.
To each his own, right? I'm not a friend of generalizations tbh, as I said in a previous thread, we're all crooked somehow.

"Western culture", if you can still call it a culture - which I doubt - is greatly contributing to the entitlement of such "whores" so who is to blame? Lost teenagers whose only role models are entitled whores themselves or "western culture" and the media? People are lost nowadays. We get raised being told we could be anything we wanted, without any limitations and have to figure out what to do with our lives all by ourselves whereas a century ago it was normal to work within the circle of the family.

Globalization, the world wars and, most importantly, the invention of the internet have changed everything for good. But not necessarily only in good ways.

• +1
To each his own, right? I'm not a friend of generalizations tbh, as I said in a previous thread, we're all crooked somehow.

"Western culture", if you can still call it a culture - which I doubt - is greatly contributing to the entitlement of such "whores" so who is to blame? Lost teenagers whose only role models are entitled whores themselves or "western culture" and the media? People are lost nowadays. We get raised being told we could be anything we wanted, without any limitations and have to figure out what to do with our lives all by ourselves whereas a century ago it was normal to work within the circle of the family.

Globalization, the world wars and, most importantly, the invention of the internet have changed everything for good. But not necessarily only in good ways.
Liberalism and open mindedness is not necessarily bad, but certain aspects of life should be held in a conservative view.

Family
Sex
Friendships
Work
Honour
Respect for yourself and others

Liberalism and open mindedness is not necessarily bad, but certain aspects of life should be held in a conservative view.

Family
Sex
Friendships
Work
Honour
Respect for yourself and others
At least it would make many people's lives much more simple if there were rules which must not be ignored.

What about you? Do you produce music, btw?

• +1
At least it would make many people's lives much more simple if there were rules which must not be ignored.

What about you? Do you produce music, btw?
Yeah I do, some techno, rap beats etc but i don’t sing or rap over them jfl

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Yeah I do, some techno, rap beats etc but i don’t sing or rap over them jfl
Nice. I like playing around with FL Studio myself. Usually trap, hip-hop, wave and future garage type stuff but I'm a noob tbh. I'd like to hear some of your music though.

• +1
Nice. I like playing around with FL Studio myself. Usually trap, hip-hop, wave and future garage type stuff but I'm a noob tbh. I'd like to hear some of your music though.
Yeah PM me and we can exchange snapchat or instagram or something bro👍🏼

Yeah PM me and we can exchange snapchat or instagram or something bro👍🏼
Will pm. Unfortunately I've become a social media caveman and don't use snap or insta.

• JFL
Will pm. Unfortunately I've become a social media caveman and don't use snap or insta.
big falio bro. girls think ur weird if u do this

big falio bro. girls think ur weird if u do this
I don't have any contact with females outside family anyway. There's nothing to share. I use WhatsApp though and have a fb acc which I rarely use now.

• Hmm...
I don't have any contact with females outside family anyway. There's nothing to share. I use WhatsApp though and have a fb acc which I rarely use now.
Y don’t u speak to women? Ur face is fine.

i dont even know what mcshit tastes like past fries had them once. never again

Y don’t u speak to women? Ur face is fine.
Because. Women aren't interested in me and I have too many issues tbh, not just my face. I don't need women to feel complete tbh. Can't even imagine having a gf in my current life situation, it would just not work.