does drinking from plastic/ eating make you low t

D

Deleted member 25377

if looks could killl
i need to maxx dick size so no estrogens for me

chad boils water above the campfire in plastic cups.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, tess, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
i need to maxx dick size so no estrogens for me
strong genetic = elimnate all toxins/estrogens/unwanted thing from your body and keep it healthy and balanced hormones
weak genetic = get low t, high E, fat, norwood etc.
Better to avoid that

• +1
Reactions: mog222 and Deleted member 25377
It kinda does but it's just such small amounts that don't even matter and won't do shit to your T. I'd be more concerned about the carcinogens but even then most people drink from plastic bottles.

Drinking alcohol regularly or eating shit fast food decreases your T levels much more than something like plastic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
would it make a difference physically if i cut bottles out
It kinda does but it's just such small amounts that don't even matter and won't do shit to your T. I'd be more concerned about the carcinogens but even then most people drink from plastic bottles.

Drinking alcohol regularly or eating shit fast food decreases your T levels much more than something like plastic.

would it make a difference physically if i cut bottles out
Any physical differences? I'm positive you won't be seeing any just from cutting out plastic bottles. You can always carry your own water bottle made out of glass, just buy a Voss water and then refill the bottle when you need to if that makes you feel better.

There are so many other proven methods to raise T out there like proper dieting, getting enough sleep at the right time, supplements, exercising that would benefit one much more than just stopping to drink out of plastic bottles

Voss-has-become-much-more-than-a-bottled-water-it-s-a-lifestyle.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
th
Any physical differences? I'm positive you won't be seeing any just from cutting out plastic bottles. You can always carry your own water bottle made out of glass, just buy a Voss water and then refill the bottle when you need to if that makes you feel better.

There are so many other proven methods to raise T out there like proper dieting, getting enough sleep at the right time, supplements, exercising that would benefit one much more than just stopping to drink out of plastic bottles

Voss-has-become-much-more-than-a-bottled-water-it-s-a-lifestyle.jpg
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Bitch