Does drinking hot water help you get lean?

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Some studies out there suggest drinking warm to hot water allows thermogenesis so the temperature of our body gradually increases with the intake of hot water, so burning fat is much easier.

I stopped drinking cold water last week because I knew it played a role in my dizziness I used to have, it made my hands and feet cold which made me feel like crap.

Have you ever wondered why Asian populations such as Chinese, Japanese etc live so long? That’s because they usually drink warm fluids which are mostly tea.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and moggathon
Sounds retarded

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
Some studies out there suggest drinking warm to hot water allows thermogenesis so the temperature of our body gradually increases with the intake of hot water, so burning fat is much easier.

I stopped drinking cold water last week because I knew it played a role in my dizziness I used to have, it made my hands and feet cold which made me feel like crap.

Have you ever wondered why Asian populations such as Chinese, Japanese etc live so long? That’s because they usually drink warm fluids which are mostly tea.
49B3FD66 465A 4334 AFF9 6E195E041484

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Smoking does

I drink like 4 liters of tea a day while cutting because it helps with hunger, mix it with some stevia so it's actually good.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav