Does "dropshopping" actually work?

rainzm

rainzm

smallgook
I'm totally out right now, since i just wasted my money for my tuition fee on college and totally starved myself for two days just to earn 5$. I tried asking one of my friend's how to earn money, and one of them suggested me on "dropshipping". I'm not new at this dropshipping thing, since i've seen alot of videos of it. But is it actually true that dropshipping is "one of the best" (based on my friend) method to earn more money, espescially if you're a teen? Or should i just find a part-time job?

Fucking college costed me my whole wallet, im going to drop out anyway🤷‍♂️.

Drop shipping does not work at all, there's many better ways to make more money, you would be better off selling lemonade in front of rich peoples houses.

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000, eduardkoopman, Sushifart and 8 others
I'm totally out right now, since i just wasted my money for my tuition fee on college and totally starved myself for two days just to earn 5$. I tried asking one of my friend's how to earn money, and one of them suggested me on "dropshipping". I'm not new at this dropshipping thing, since i've seen alot of videos of it. But is it actually true that dropshipping is "one of the best" (based on my friend) method to earn more money, espescially if you're a teen? Or should i just find a part-time job?

Look at my posts

• Hmm...
Reactions: rainzm

Dropshipping is oversaturated af. If you haven't got a good marketing strategy, then good luck.

You are better off getting a part time job then trying most of these side hustles. Most teens who try these fail miserably.

• +1
Reactions: lookism and rainzm
Drop shipping does not work at all, there's many better ways to make more money, you would be better off selling lemonade in front of rich peoples houses.
Can't find those "rich people" in my this state im literally sorrounded by high ego adobocels with low status. :feelscry:

Dropshipping is oversaturated af. If you haven't got a good marketing strategy, then good luck.

You are better off getting a part time job then trying most of these side hustles. Most teens who try these fail miserably.
Know any part-time job that earns more than 10$? literally at my lowest right now:feelswhy:

Know any part-time job that earns more than 10$? literally at my lowest right now:feelswhy:
Ask friends, family, relatives anything, even neighbors. Ask them if they need any employment for their jobs. Worse case scenario you start getting into stocks, I don't have much information about it but it does not require job interviews.

But yeah drop shipping is over saturated, maybe try even getting into a trade like welding, construction and stuff. Not too hard to start and you don't need a high GPA or anything to get into.

yes if u find a good product to drop ship I see dropshippers fail to sell items that don't appeal to much people

It can work if you have a good marketing strategy and aren’t retarded like i see some drop shippers setting prices way too high for some cheap crap

It does work but it takes quite a bit of money and research to start

dropshipping is subhuman trait
do not drop out stupid nigger

Attachments

• IMG_7445.jpeg
    IMG_7445.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 0
it works for 5% of people
superior web design
immaculate marketing
being smart

you probably don't fit that category

Dropshipping is for twelve year old wannabe entrepreneurs