Does eating meat increase Testosterone ?

polio

polio

Gold
I want higher test in my body

And during the last year I barely ate meat, I was kind of vegetarian

Do you think eating meat is beneficial for my face and my hormones ?

I started eating meat again cuz it tastes good too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and metagross
No, but you get ass cancer from it

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
Vegan propaganda
lmao im not vegan, i eat meat myself. Yeah meat has a lot of protein and helps with muscle building but it doesnt up your test as far as i know

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
lmao im not vegan, i eat meat myself. Yeah meat has a lot of protein and helps with muscle building but it doesnt up your test as far as i know
It will help it not crash tho, and naturally it has creatine.

Meat is more than just protein/amino acids. if you eat nose to tail - then meat should in theory increase androgens due to igf-1, glycine, taurine, fat soluble vitamins, etc.

And make sure you get enough calcium and potassium when consuming high amounts of animal products to prevent metabolic acidosis.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69

This dude doubled his natural T, Read faggot

Meat is more than just protein/amino acids. if you eat nose to tail - then meat should in theory increase androgens due to igf-1, glycine, taurine, fat soluble vitamins, etc.

And make sure you get enough calcium and potassium when consuming high amounts of animal products to prevent metabolic acidosis.
Consider eating animal organs more than muscles as they are a reservoir of said vitamins

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
they can help. eggs and beef raise HDL cholesterol levels that boost test and help the body convert vitamin D3 from the sun, they have amino acids, and animal fat soluble vitamins such as D3 & A are rarely found in a western diet. Vitamin A is needed for protein synthesis...

bulk up on meat and animal organs

Problem is people don't eat nose to tail, people hardly eat any of the offal.

I want higher test in my body

And during the last year I barely ate meat, I was kind of vegetarian

Do you think eating meat is beneficial for my face and my hormones ?

I started eating meat again cuz it tastes good too
Unless you know exactly what to supplement with, you're highly nutrient deficient if you're not getting enough meat. Even with all the supplements you would need there's no proof they're being utilized by your body the same way. So eating meat might not boost your test, but being weak, low muscle, and nutrient deficient from not eating meat will absolutely lower your testosterone.

Use a web search engine to get a list of other foods that boost test, but yah not eating meat is bad for you.