Stack I used to increase my T-levels

Xulane

Xulane

Iron
Hello, few months ago I went to test my testosterone levels when I was experimenting with supplements.
When the results cam back the doctor was me if I was taking any roids and she took a look at my balls.
My balls where normal size, because I raised my T-levels in a natural way.

Stack: 50k D3 daily + k2 5000mgc (for countering blood calcium), Tongkat Ali 2.5g ( cycle 5 days on, 2 days off), Ashwagandha KSM-66 600mg, Magnesium 800mg and Zinc 30mg.
I do also 3 times a week full body training at the gym, results are below.

First test: 22.4 nmol/L = 646 ng/dL
second test (when on supplements): 46.9 nmol/L= 1352 ng/dL
Third test (when stopped for 2 months with supplements) 21.2 nmol/L=611 ng/dL

Attachments

• T-levels.jpg
    T-levels.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 929
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, |Daddy_Zygos|, GuyFromSingapore and 85 others
oh shit wtf bro did u change lifestyle at all?

• +1
Reactions: Xulane
you take ash every day? I thought you needed to cycle it for it to remain effective

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Xulane
you take ash every day? I thought you needed to cycle it for it to remain effective
Sorry forgot to mention that I do cycle with Tongkat ali so 5 days on, 2 days off.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 4 others
No lifestyle remained the same
thats insane, literally doubled naturally

might give supplements a go just because theyre cheap tbh

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, raminzer, Hades and 4 others
which one do u think did most of the testorterone increase?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 6 others
thats insane, literally doubled naturally

might give supplements a go just because theyre cheap tbh
I lift light weights in the gym so I don't think it plays a huge part in the huge boost

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and TITUS
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Xulane and 1 other person
Could you also link your D3 and K2 source.

I only have D3 with 1000iu and K2 with 180 mcg per capsule,need something stronger

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Could you also link your D3 and K2 source.

I only have D3 with 1000iu and K2 with 180 mcg per capsule,need something stronger

Sure, these are the links of the brand I use.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 9 others
Can you link your Tongkat Ali source?
There you go. I live in Europe so I had to pay shipping cost, but it is worth it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16371 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Xulane
damn

• +1
1352 ng/dL is a level of a guy on low dose test cycle. I cant really believe that this result was not a mistake by the lab.
Did you notice a difference on agression/libido/mood??
With 50k D3 you are already in a very risky dosage for your kidney.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toby Aesthetics, raminzer and 13 others
How long were you taking supplements for? 300mg daily of magnesium gave me an upset stomach after 2 weeks so 800 seems really high

• +1
There you go. I live in Europe so I had to pay shipping cost, but it is worth it.

You took 2,5g/day? They recommend 80mg lul

• +1
1352 ng/dL is a level of a guy on low dose test cycle. I cant really believe that this result was not a mistake by the lab.
Did you notice a difference on agression/libido/mood??
With 50k D3 you are already in a very risky dosage for your kidney.
Is it? I tought it be somewhere around 2000 ng/dL.
Libido increased a lot, insane amount of energy compared to before, aggression a bit more although I'm a calm person.
I noticed more strength and better muscle definition

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toby Aesthetics, zeshama and 8 others
How long were you taking supplements for? 300mg daily of magnesium gave me an upset stomach after 2 weeks so 800 seems really high
don't take it at once, I spread it around the day in the morning and evening.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toby Aesthetics, AscendingHero and 3 others
You took 2,5g/day? They recommend 80mg lul
haha yes, I was reading somewhere that some bodybuilders where using high doses of it also for post cycle.
That's when I was bumping it up.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 5 others
Bro you have same or higher levels than me and I am on 200mg Test a week lmao.
If this is not fake, I really wonder what exactly it was that increased the levels. Because I know magnesium doesnt raise it that much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 7 others
If this is not fake, I really wonder what exactly it was that increased the levels. Because I know magnesium doesnt raise it that much
No Magnesium and Zinc only increases your T-levels when your deficit, but I did at them to the stack just in case.
I drink a lot of caffeine so that decreases the Magnesium in my body.
I think These results are mainly Tongkat ali, D3 and Ashwagandha.

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, Deleted member 14392, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Maybe his lab made a mistake

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Sounds like a good stack for my PCT/Post PCT.
Do you have sources to see if more people are having this results or you are just an exception? Give us some links from where you got the ideas for this stack.
I also got gifted a bottle of tribulus, is it of any use?

Most important thing, did you notice any improvements in your lifts? Like, did your increase your 1RM, etc? And improvement in your performance, body comp, etc?
I ask this because i know there are compounds that test positive for T but don't actually increase your T.

haha yes, I was reading somewhere that some bodybuilders where using high doses of it also for post cycle.
That's when I was bumping it up.
Link.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WadlowMaxxing and Xulane
Deadlift for high T.

• +1
Sounds like a good stack for my PCT/Post PCT.
Do you have sources to see if more people are having this results or you are just an exception? Give us some links from where you got the ideas for this stack.
I also got gifted a bottle of tribulus, is it of any use?

Most important thing, did you notice any improvements in your lifts? Like, did your increase your 1RM, etc? And improvement in your performance, body comp, etc?
I ask this because i know there are compounds that test positive for T but don't actually increase your T.
I will try to look some posts up for you, This is a random reddit post.
You can also check some of the reviews on bulksupplements, people using tongkat ali als TRT alternative with succes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
bookmarked
insane if legit

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, Preoximerianas, TheEndHasNoEnd and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, shaugstir, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Also Ashwagandha does wonders for hormones

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toby Aesthetics, Beastchodecode and 8 others
why did you stop though?

• +1
why did you stop though?
Because doctor told me to stop using the supplements and needed to check after 2 months. I agreed because I wanted to see if this was the cause of the high T levels. After the laat results I hopped on again.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toby Aesthetics, Preoximerianas and 3 others
wait so isnt that like a HUGE megadose of d3?

i thought people supplemented like a tenth of that!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lihito and Xulane
wait so isnt that like a HUGE megadose of d3?

i thought people supplemented like a tenth of that!
Yes, was skeptical at first but tried it out after reading the book: The Miraculous Results of Extremely High Doses of the Sunshine Hormone Vitamin D3

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Toby Aesthetics, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Yes, was skeptical at first but tried it out after reading the book: The Miraculous Results of Extremely High Doses of the Sunshine Hormone Vitamin D3
fascinating brother - really appreciate you sharing this knowledge with us

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Constantin Denis and 9 others
50k iu vitamin d3 a day

Tf??

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Big if true

should've tried them separately to know what actually works, my guess it's just from tongkat ali and ksm 66

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, Preoximerianas, Lihito and 2 others
should've tried them separately to know what actually works, my guess it's just from tongkat ali and ksm 66
seems like a very profound effect for it to double from just that don't you think?
(assuming the levels were checked at the same time of day etc.)

I wonder how safe this is long term. It looks like it would be very hard on your kidneys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I wonder how safe this is long term. It looks like it would be very hard on your kidneys
excessive amount of blood calcium can be led to kidney damage yes, thats why k2 is important so the calcium goes to the teeth and bones instead.

Taking extra calcium increases the risk of higher blood calcium.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 3 others
You would be suprised that almost everyobe has low D3 levels, which also has a huge impact on Hormone levels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Any side effects?

Dude how much money did you spend on this shit? 5 capsules of k2 (5000 mcg) a day will deplete in 2 weeks+

That's nowhere near sustainable in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, beyourself and 1 other person
Dude that’s an insane result.

Def do another test to make sure it wasn’t a mistake, though.

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Because doctor told me to stop using the supplements and needed to check after 2 months. I agreed because I wanted to see if this was the cause of the high T levels. After the laat results I hopped on again.
Alright man, I think Im gonna try this, thanks for sharing, also did thr doc say it was unhealthy?

Hello, few months ago I went to test my testosterone levels when I was experimenting with supplements.
When the results cam back the doctor was me if I was taking any roids and she took a look at my balls.
My balls where normal size, because I raised my T-levels in a natural way.

Stack: 50k D3 daily + k2 5000mgc (for countering blood calcium), Tongkat Ali 2.5g ( cycle 5 days on, 2 days off), Ashwagandha KSM-66 600mg, Magnesium 800mg and Zinc 30mg.
I do also 3 times a week full body training at the gym, results are below.

First test: 22.4 nmol/L = 646 ng/dL
second test (when on supplements): 46.9 nmol/L= 1352 ng/dL
Third test (when stopped for 2 months with supplements) 21.2 nmol/L=611 ng/dL
Mirin d3 megadose don’t tell more ppl abt it tho

• +1
Reactions: raminzer, Seth Walsh and Xulane
Alright man, I think Im gonna try this, thanks for sharing, also did thr doc say it was unhealthy?
Yes, I go have blood tests done a lot because of medicine I take I always asks the doctor to include D3.

They told me it was to high, but because I did a lot of research in D3 I just want to keep it one the higher side, but I stil monitor it l.

Did you lose hair? You must have been severely zinc/D3 deficient. Not sure Tongkat actually boosts T beyond just making you hornier like most natty "t boosters".
This D3 dosage per day seems toxic long term even with K2 so I'd be careful and check blood levels if you can. Also take copper with your zinc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, gymislife and Xulane
Did you lose hair? You must have been severely zinc/D3 deficient. Not sure Tongkat actually boosts T beyond just making you hornier like most natty "t boosters".
This D3 dosage per day seems toxic long term even with K2 so I'd be careful and check blood levels if you can. Also take copper with your zinc.
My hairline was already de reading, it didn't went worse. I don't think d3 and zinc where that low because I was already supplementing 10k d3 daily and 30mg zinc. Yes, im aware of that thats why I check my blood for blood calcium levels and D3 in general.

For the tongkat ali and Ashawandha there some good studies done, so I think that must be one of the main contributers.

Thanks for you input!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, WadlowMaxxing and Schizoidcel