Does eating watermelon seeds make you a goyim?

asdvek

asdvek

Since jews want u to eat seeds @FaceandBBC i dont think it's the same for watermelon seeds or fruit seeds huh vegetable seeds only. These shit have l-citrulline and vitamins in it. Watermelon doesnt have l citrulline or l arginine but the seeds do and have vitamins

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, FaceandBBC and 5'7 zoomer
Serious question, do you sincerely believe you’re funny?

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Outerz14
makes you a nigger

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Skine tone gets darker with each seed eaten buddy, be careful

• JFL
Just spit out the watermelon seeds. That’s what I did as a kid.

• +1
Just spit out the watermelon seeds. That’s what I did as a kid.
Do jews want us to eat them? I don't think they're bad, vegetable seeds are bad imo, not watermelon seeds or fruit seeds. They have lots of nutrients and the l citrulline of watermelon is in the seeds not the watermelon.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Do jews want us to eat them? I don't think they're bad, vegetable seeds are bad imo, not watermelon seeds or fruit seeds. They have lots of nutrients and the l citrulline of watermelon is in the seeds not the watermelon.
Jews want you to eat fruits and vegetables with pesticides on them.

• Woah
Jews want you to eat fruits and vegetables with pesticides on them.
Pesticides are no problem. Easy to get rid of if you put them in water with vinegar. But I'm worried about seeds. However it's only watermelon so..

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Pesticides are no problem. Easy to get rid of if you put them in water with vinegar. But I'm worried about seeds. However it's only watermelon so..
You should be fine. I personally don’t like watermelon seeds and always spitted them out when I was young.

• +1
Since jews want u to eat seeds @FaceandBBC i dont think it's the same for watermelon seeds or fruit seeds huh vegetable seeds only. These shit have l-citrulline and vitamins in it. Watermelon doesnt have l citrulline or l arginine but the seeds do and have vitamins
Are you a goyim

• Hmm...
What does this even mean lol