Does Eppley only use Silicon?

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
And if anybody wants to tell me Osteotomies are better then you seemingly can't imagine the scenario of one needing both to ascend.So yes i would first do Bimax and the implants after.So, does he use only use Silicon or also Peek,Medpoor etc.?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
And if anybody wants to tell me Osteotomies are better then you seemingly can't imagine the scenario of one needing both to ascend.So yes i would first do Bimax and the implants after.So, does he use only use Silicon or also Peek,Medpoor etc.?
Yes, Eppley only uses silicone. But he claims that silicone doesn't actually cause bone resorption and that the only side effect of the implant is an impression it makes on the bone.

Osteotomies are great for length increase but they're more expensive and they will never give you a wider jaw.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I had a silicone chin implant for 7 years and jut constantly, putting pressure on it, and the 3d CT scan showed that it just barely dug into the chin bone.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ascentium, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
Yes, Eppley only uses silicone. But he claims that silicone doesn't actually cause bone resorption and that the only side effect of the implant is an impression it makes on the bone.

Osteotomies are great for length increase but they're more expensive and they will never give you a wider jaw.
Such a jew

Ever heard of a midline split chin wing niga?? and most times theyre cheaper. gaycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4797
Ever heard of a midline split chin wing niga?? and most times theyre cheaper. gaycel
5D7AA6DF 9D5C 4E82 ACE6 D004515DDFD8

A chinwing makes the jaw longer, not wider, niga

And no, unless you’re getting custom implants, an implant is going to be significantly cheaper than an osteotomy.

msdo imdo nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
They can split the chin wing section @ chin midline and flare it outwards.. givin you a wider jaw brub
The jaw doesn’t actually get wider, just longer. It won’t increase the horizontal projection of the mandible.

msdo imdo nigger

this would be an option but you have to be truly low inhib to have an MSDO onyour face for 6 months. I’ve also never seen any results from MSDO which have given a significant aesthetic change.

The jaw doesn’t actually get wider, just longer. It won’t increase the horizontal projection of the mandible.

Bro the bigonial width literally increases... thats the purpose of cutting the chin wing into two peices and flaring it out

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Bro the bigonial width literally increases... thats the purpose of cutting the chin wing into two peices and flaring it out
I think you have a misunderstanding of what a chinwing is.
4546C0F4 F5DA 421A A845 4F04DFBB35D8

There’s no splitting the chin into two pieces and there’s no outward flaring.

• JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and NarcyChadlite
I guess its time to rope then
Don’t do that, just get regular chin/jaw implants. People make too big a deal about going to Eppley but it’s really not worth forking over $20,000 for a custom wrap.

• Love it
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
PEEK, medpor, and silicone all have their advantages.

But PEEK has the fewest disadvantages :)

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, CursedOne, Arya and 1 other person
What are the disadvantages of peek?
Will peek Implant give the same result as that of the Silicone?
I'm planning to have peek Implants with defrancq coz I can't fly to eppley or yaremchuk

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I think you have a misunderstanding of what a chinwing is.
View attachment 631114
There’s no splitting the chin into two pieces and there’s no outward flaring.
Its weird that he Has long ramus and like 115 gonial angle but because of tissues his jawline looks like shit, like downward growth ramus.

My mistake, I've never seen that. where is the pic from??

Also isn't the jaw incredibly fragile after that? looks like you could break this guy's chin with a strong breeze

No the jaw grows back completely after few months. Just dont get punched within 3months after surgery and your good.

313c727c17f1357a22b5b53e3c37f558
13months post op

• Woah
Reactions: Bewusst
Do you have a link? I need more info about this

This is all there is, since Andreischev only posts results on Instagram on not on his personal website. You can send him questions on insta though, he usually answers.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Bewusst

This is all there is, since Andreischev only posts results on Instagram on not on his personal website. You can send him questions on insta though, he usually answers.

Is he the only one who performs this special kind of chin wing osteotomy?

Is he the only one who performs this special kind of chin wing osteotomy?

That I've seen - yes. He's also one of if not the most experience with Chin Wings, he performs them a lot.