Does ethnicity really matter despite JBW being real? insight from my IRL experience

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
Before I begin I would like to acknowledge that obviously being white makes it much easier in dating but from my time spent on here niggas act like if you aren’t white and sub8 it’s over. Is this true, false or just sheer autism? I’m not sure but this is my personal experience knowing ethnic guys IRL

Exhibit A: I posted this dark triad nigga on the ratings page and it got a bit of traction. He was rated 4-4.5/10 and just a “weird ugly looking” nigga in general.
D023924D 0AE2 4A87 8A8E 6F8A6AF8D1C6

6D9300EE 4D3A 4FAC 8A63 76AA6C4649F2

C4F3BF5D 7BC4 4784 986D 801A50EF5BAF

Exhibit B: this guy is definitely not bad looking, average height as well but he’s clearly ethnic.
BD17FBB3 3617 4659 AC42 43B6D91DB486

this is his 5”2 GF :hnghn:
2978400E DA51 4FED 859A BEC2BAAFCC8F

And these are just 2 random tiktok’s of the dozen i see whenever i go on the app.

I’m not using these examples to prove any point but it’s very interesting to see when you spend time on this website and then go outside :lul:

Attachments

• B854F90F-DE94-4CBE-B3A7-D40F4A6FE06D.jpeg
    B854F90F-DE94-4CBE-B3A7-D40F4A6FE06D.jpeg
    352.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Chadeep and Deleted member 9779

Lifefuel for @Erik-Jón

@LooksOrDeath @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @]@sub5inchcel[/USER] @pianoboy123 @@Lihito @@reptiles @MewMaxxing @PrinterAndFaxMachin[/USER] @@CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @@Xangsane @justinzayn @enchanted_elixir @@JamesHowlett @
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @C@Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @E@earthwindandfire @B@buckchadley31 @S@ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @jaw_is_law @S@ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism

Tagging random niggas :feelshah:

Last edited:
just be ethnic and approach white women in relationship theory is legit

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Ethnicity is not that important irl at least in highschool.

But it matters a shit ton for online dating. Also depends on the country tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Chadeep, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others

data shows women of all races are the most open to dating other races of men, during their highschool years, and college. Then after they are less likely to date other races of men for a long- time, till they get around age 50+

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DwayneWhite55 and johncruz12345
data shows women of all races are the most open to dating other races of men, during their highschool years, and college. Then after they are less likely to date other races of men for a long- time, till they get around age 50+
Yeah It's not too rare to see interracial couples in hs.

After highschool its rare af.

Yeah It's not too rare to see interracial couples in hs.

After highschool its rare af.
usually after college they get pressure from family when they gonna get a long-term boyfriend or husband and start thinking of having a family. So the women naturally look for their families approval, and in 8 out of 10 cases the family want said women to get with a man of their own race. So the women spend 20-25 years after college trying to get a husband or have a family. Then years later after divorces or break-ups now their about age 50 and don't care about what their family thinks as much and now with declining mating value their open to dating any race of man again.

Before I begin I would like to acknowledge that obviously being white makes it much easier in dating but from my time spent on here niggas act like if you aren’t white and sub8 it’s over. Is this true, false or just sheer autism? I’m not sure but this is my personal experience knowing ethnic guys IRL

Exhibit A: I posted this dark triad nigga on the ratings page and it got a bit of traction. He was rated 4-4.5/10 and just a “weird ugly looking” nigga in general.
View attachment 1752072
View attachment 1752073
View attachment 1752074

Exhibit B: this guy is definitely not bad looking, average height as well but he’s clearly ethnic.
View attachment 1752071

this is his 5”2 GF :hnghn:
View attachment 1752078

And these are just 2 random tiktok’s of the dozen i see whenever i go on the app.
View attachment 1752067
View attachment 1752069

I’m not using these examples to prove any point but it’s very interesting to see when you spend time on this website and then go outside :lul:
I probably heightmog all those fucks yet i never even texted a female before, wtf :feelscry:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

Oh yes, where I live it defiantly is. Got called out and mocked for looking Asian more times than I could count in my hs, by whites and blacks alike. Then when you do the same shit but with blacks you immediately get reprimanded, JFL
BTW the town I live in is around 88% white, and the rest is nearly equally divided amongst blacks and latinos, and I was the sole Asian in my hs.

Oh yes, where I live it defiantly is. Got called out and mocked for looking Asian more times than I could count in my hs, by whites and blacks alike. Then when you do the same shit but with blacks you immediately get reprimanded, JFL
BTW the town I live in is around 88% white, and the rest is nearly equally divided amongst blacks and latinos, and I was the sole Asian in my hs.
Tbh if you live in a small town with mostly whites and your the only asian thats understandble. Sorry for the racism, that must suck.

Last edited:
Where do you live?

Get out of there. Ur quality of life will be so much better
Yeah, only people that I was chill with was a group of russians and ukranians, everyone else were pretty much dicks towards me
Actually travelled out west (AZ,UT,NV) and shit seemed significantly better. Had a couple of cute chicks smile and wink at me even, which never happens where i live. Wierdly enough the Asian females I came across seemed to try their utmost best to ignore my presence or just scowl at me, was actually surprised how selfhating just about every one of them were.

Which pashtun tribe do you come from @pashtun ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and twilight
It matters for getting ethnic women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, twilight and Deleted member 20056
Yes ethnicity still matters and it matters more as you get older. In high school racepill isn't as brutal because zoomer girls are less racist, they grew up in multicultural societies and there's less competition cause they date within their social circles and age groups. Also as an ethnic if you have enough status the racepill becomes irrelevant like the first guy.

Outside of highschool and uni/college in some cases is where the racepill starts to hit hard for most men, especially if you didn't maintain social circles, I would say this is especially true for LTR, for example some women will fuck Tyrone but would never consider marrying or even dating a black guy regardless of looks level cause it's a huge status downgrade, unless the guy is very high status like an NBA player.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and twilight
holy fuck uk girls are abominations

I'd say in rich developed countries it doesn't matter at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
My race dictates my life

it matters but its not HUGE

obviously outliers exist

its just a failo

u need to compensate for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and twilight