Does everyone benefit from buccal fat removal?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I have been contemplating getting buccal fat removal from what I have read it seems like a very cheap and easy surgery that ascends almost all males that have it done (obv looks shit on women because chubby cheeks are more attractive). I was wondering are there any downsides?

Has anyone had buccal fat removal if so:
  • How much did it cost (Im assuming anywhere from £2-5k)?
  • Did it require much recovery time?
  • Was it obvious that you had surgery (Would you be able to hide it from others (I.E get the surgery then go home the same day and no one would realise you had work done))?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ascension!
Someone respond or I'll pull a @piratemogger and tag the entire forum.

This is a joke, or is it? Yes, it's a joke don't warn me pls :feelsgood:.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Well, if you search on the forum:
1. If you need this procedure for hollow cheeks while being low bf%, you most likely lack decent bones and that's the real problem.
2. It's legit for some people with really unfortunate facial fat distribution, especially of certain ethnicities.
3. It can may you look worse when you are older, like 40+, not sure for what extent it applies to men, though.
4. There are various cuts, you can remove partially or completely, obviously completely would provide more visible results but may also be worse long-term.

There is a procedure called buccal fat repositioning, moving fat pad to malar area, for example. This kind of fat is believed to be more resistant to weight loss. Not sure how commonly performed that is, though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Nims
It's undetectable, your friends and family will assume you lost weight or debloated. Recovery time is about a week and the op itself is about 30 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Nims
1. If you need this procedure for hollow cheeks while being low bf%, you most likely lack decent bones and that's the real problem.
2. It's legit for some people with really unfortunate facial fat distribution, especially of certain ethnicities.
3. It can may you look worse when you are older, like 40+, not sure for what extent it applies to men, though.
4. There are various cuts, you can remove partially or completely, obviously completely would provide more visible results but may also be worse long-term.

There is a procedure called buccal fat repositioning, moving fat pad to malar area, for example. This kind of fat is believed to be more resistant to weight loss. Not sure how commonly performed that is, though.
What do you recommend in a youngcel? or is it common? I think it's due to my bone structure, but despite having a low BF% I don't have facial features as defined as my cheeks would be, although if I literally touch them the bone is there, I don't feel fat on it, but it can't be seen, is it due to a lack of prominence? Bonesmashing + mk677 w/ K2/calcium/D3 legit?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

• JFL
Reactions: Nims

I already have hollow cheeks atm, at around 16% they are not noticeable all the time but I was talking to my younger brother and he noticed them and asked if I was biting my cheeks (Idk why he knows about that :forcedsmile: I guess that's something people do on tiktok idk).

I asked him if they were noticeable all the time and he said only sometimes do you think if I got buccal fat removal it would make them more noticeable?

:lul:
I think that's quite an extreme case probably removed massively too much.
Usually, buccal fat removal looks a lot better on men tho in comparison to women as chubby cheeks look very good on women as it signals youth.

What do you recommend in a youngcel? or is it common? I think it's due to my bone structure, but despite having a low BF% I don't have facial features as defined as my cheeks would be, although if I literally touch them the bone is there, I don't feel fat on it, but it can't be seen, is it due to a lack of prominence? Bonesmashing + mk677 w/ K2/calcium/D3 legit?
Focus on bones. Too early for such procedures. A lot of teenagers have some sort of "baby fat" and facial softness, it will go away by the end of puberty (if you have bones, of course). Bonesmashing is too controversial, potential damage. Hard mewing sounds good if done correctly, and thumbpulling may also yield results at your age. Do not have teeth extractions and retraction orthodontics, chew hard food, use palatal expander devices if needed (you won't be able to mew as much with them, I think, but mse+face mask should work both for expanding palate and forward growth). Ensure enough levels of testosterone and dht and thyroid hormones. The rest you posted in your thread already.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and ascension!
I already have hollow cheeks atm, at around 16% they are not noticeable all the time but I was talking to my younger brother and he noticed them and asked if I was biting my cheeks (Idk why he knows about that :forcedsmile: I guess that's something people do on tiktok idk).

I asked him if they were noticeable all the time and he said only sometimes do you think if I got buccal fat removal it would make them more noticeable?
Get to 12% body fat first and lookup debloating, then see if you are satisfied or need more prominent.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Focus on bones. Too early for such procedures. A lot of teenagers have some sort of "baby fat" and facial softness, it will go away by the end of puberty (if you have bones, of course). Bonesmashing is too controversial, potential damage. Hard mewing sounds good if done correctly, and thumbpulling may also yield results at your age. Do not have teeth extractions and retraction orthodontics, chew hard food, use palatal expander devices if needed (you won't be able to mew as much with them, I think, but mse+face mask should work both for expanding palate and forward growth). Ensure enough levels of testosterone and dht and thyroid hormones. The rest you posted in your thread already.
That's exactly what I wanted to do in my Orthotropics/dontics treatment, get MSE+FM (which would basically do mewing and face-pulling for me), bilateral chewing of hard foods with molars/pre-molars, increase my T levels with daily sunbathing, HIIT, good nutrition, etc. and I will balance my thyroid hormones with iodine and potassium (it will also help deblot my face Ig).

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper