Does everyone have an ogee curve?

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
Like when I turn to see it from the side I can see the curve, im around 15% bodyfat rn and have plenty of muscle & defintion to cut to 10% or 8% if need be, does this mean I would have prominent cheekbones or nah? they are also higher up so they arent low

what do you think an ogee curve means bud

and at 15% bf you should see cheekbones anyway

its the curve of the cheekbones because they are prominent or something, and no I shouldnt, im 15% its a lot different when you weigh more and have muscle, when I was skinny kunt I had a jawline that could cut diamond but even then I didnt have a shredded abs reason being me weighing 70kg lol, had to stay away from strong winds or my ass was getting blown away bro

what do you think an ogee curve means bud

and at 15% bf you should see cheekbones anyway

its the curve of the cheekbones because they are prominent or something, and no I shouldnt, im 15% its a lot different when you weigh more and have muscle, when I was skinny kunt I had a jawline that could cut diamond but even then I didnt have a shredded abs reason being me weighing 70kg lol, had to stay away from strong winds or my ass was getting blown away bro

Why you answer your questions yourself ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787