Side effects on Finasteride in an 18 Year old

THAT is exactly why I am telling him to hop on fin earlier, you dont need DHT anymore and you will get at max a few cm of height which is not worth going over norwood 2
i think at 18 there might be some underlying male secondary characteristics that still need to be developed but that's very person to person dependent

I don't have mpb or any real experience with 5ar blockers, and I noticed some masculinisation signs like new body hair growth long after I turned 19 and now at 20 I'm starting to get mini chest hair

ofc its useless but its kinda clear in my experience that dht is required till 25 which is the common consensus but in cases of such rapid hairloss it might be wise hopping on fin at 20-21

i think at 18 there might be some underlying male secondary characteristics that still need to be developed but that's very person to person dependent

I don't have mpb or any real experience with 5ar blockers, and I noticed some masculinisation signs like new body hair growth long after I turned 19 and now at 20 I'm starting to get mini chest hair

ofc its useless but its kinda clear in my experience that dht is required till 25 which is the common consensus but in cases of such rapid hairloss it might be wise hopping on fin at 20-21
Body hair growth dosent seem to be affected by DHT suppression, once the follices for beard/body hair are developed they are not that reliant on DHT anymore

Body hair growth dosent seem to be affected by DHT suppression, once the follices for beard/body hair are developed they are not that reliant on DHT anymore
yeah im aware, i was talking about follicle creation which I'm noticing recently

just a sign that I haven't fully developed yet

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Am 18 Years old M, I have damaged my hair when I was 15 by using too many products and Now am trying to repair the dmg, Should I take Finasteride with Minoxidil to Fix my hairline and Make my hair thicker (Stage 1 rn).Am currently 17 percent body fat and Trying to increase Test and Muscle, So am wondering what kind of Side effects would I face while using Finasteride. I have No hairfall btw, No strands of hair r there on my pillow when I wake up but when I slide my hand through my hair, I get around 7-8 Strands. My hair are pretty long and Curly. no spots on my head tho only the hairline is the issue, Ill attach the photos of my hairline below.
Min and dermarolling will fix that please don't take those harmful drugs (fin and dut)

2 months difference and u can see it filling in nicely

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240609_220119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240609_220119_Chrome.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 0