does everyone lose fat eating 2k cals a day

What the fuck does this have to do with what I said?
Seriously man..
5'10 aesthetic doesnt necessarily mog 6'3 inaesthetic

if aesthetic, like you said, is to do with your proportions, its not a significant enough factor

5'10 aesthetic doesnt necessarily mog 6'3 inaesthetic

if aesthetic, like you said, is to do with your proportions, its not a significant enough factor
You're coping hard.
I already used an example above, try to compare the body of Delon & Stblackops2cel.

Delon is 5'10 whilst Stblackops2cel is 6'3, guess who mogs in terms of body?

you dont understand that although both are 500kcal, one affects hormones far more differently.

youre coping
Ok kid you’ll still lose weight thats the bottom line

You're coping hard.
I already used an example above, try to compare the body of Delon & Stblackops2cel.

Delon is 5'10 whilst Stblackops2cel is 6'3, guess who mogs in terms of body?
i dont know if those are their true heights

either way stblackops2cel has a fucked up body like legit, most people and people who are 6'3 dont have a body like this

i’ve been eating well, egg whites, chicken, red meat, dairy etc
but i’m under the impression it’s all calories in cals out. like if u need 2k to lose weight, what that 2k comes comes from doesn’t matter.
I used to think this but it’s bullshit. I lost weight on carnivore diet stuffing my face with meat and butter (up to 3000 cals some days) meanwhile I failed to lose weight on 1900-2000 calories of “normal” everyday standard normie diet

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i dont know if those are their true heights

either way stblackops2cel has a fucked up body like legit, most people and people who are 6'3 dont have a body like this
Most people who are 6'3 nowadays are like him.
They're estrogenic lanklets, they have messed up proportions & subhuman bodies in general.

I used to think this but it’s bullshit. I lost weight on carnivore diet stuffing my face with meat and butter (up to 3000 cals some days) meanwhile I failed to lose weight on 1900-2000 calories of “normal” everyday standard normie diet
damn, could if not have been just more water retention from carbs?

i also saw what whole foods like chicken, egg whites etc take more energy for the body to process, so eating healthy and whole foods basically increases cals burnt apparently

• +1
Reactions: timid, Xtra and raleqtambrobret
i do? im 6'3 and the people are not like that, neither am i?
Your only argument against this is yourself... buddy your 102 kg you're deformed.

Look man, I don't want to argue about this because I know there's nothing you can do to prove me wrong.
Let's just end this on a friendly note, okay?

Your only argument against this is yourself... buddy your 102 kg you're deformed.

Look man, I don't want to argue about this because I know there's nothing you can do to prove me wrong.
Let's just end this on a friendly note, okay?
arent you the guy who was literally bumping my thread, whats with the mood swing.

Im 102kg but that doesnt make me obese, andrew tate has just slightly lower bmi, no one would call him deformed or fucked in frame, let's not make assumptions okay?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
arent you the guy who was literally bumping my thread, whats with the mood swing.

Im 102kg but that doesnt make me obese, andrew tate has just slightly lower bmi, no one would call him deformed or fucked in frame, let's not make assumptions okay?
What mood swing?
I literally just said let's end on a friendly note because I bumped your thread before.

What mood swing?
I literally just said let's end on a friendly note because I bumped your thread before.
talking of friendly notes, note how you just skipped more than half of my reply explaining how andrew tate has a bmi of 26, i have 27 (am losing weight) and no one would call him deformed, youre coping.

talking of friendly notes, note how you just skipped more than half of my reply explaining how andrew tate has a bmi of 26, i have 27 (am losing weight) and no one would call him deformed, youre coping.
I skipped it because he's a deformed rat.
Take one look at his face & body :feelshaha:

Whatever mane.

I skipped it because he's a deformed rat.
Take one look at his face & body :feelshaha:

Whatever mane.
his face is not a part of his frame, you like to shift goal posts.

his body/physique is better than yours, let alone his wealth/height/intelligence and that he was a literal kickboxer.

• JFL
damn, could if not have been just more water retention from carbs?

i also saw what whole foods like chicken, egg whites etc take more energy for the body to process, so eating healthy and whole foods basically increases cals burnt apparently
I am not anti carbs, I love bread pasta fries and soda, but to lose weight cutting out carbs is a cheat code. I ate to my hearts content on carnivore and still lost a good amount of weight to set me to a good lean point

• +1

his body/physique is better than yours, let alone his wealth/height/intelligence and that he was a literal kickboxer.
Face is the number 1 thing you look at when you're looking for deformities and.... guess what :feelshaha:

His body is "better" than mine because he is a kickboxer, also... he isn't very intelligent :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Neither are you from the looks of it.

Preaching Andrew Tate on a blackpilled forum is just laughable, following him in the first place is an even worse sign for your IQ bud.

Also, we were talking about deformities you illiterate obese ogre.
His face is deformed and so is his body, I didn't "shift a goal post" you simply have 0 comprehension skills.

Face is the number 1 thing you look at when you're looking for deformities and.... guess what :feelshaha:

His body is "better" than mine because he is a kickboxer, also... he isn't very intelligent :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Neither are you from the looks of it.

Preaching Andrew Tate on a blackpilled forum is just laughable, following him in the first place is an even worse sign for your IQ bud.
style over substance

we were arguing about 5'10 good frame vs 6'3 shit frame

andrew has a good frame and is 6'2

• JFL
Also, we were talking about deformities you illiterate obese ogre.
His face is deformed and so is his body, I didn't "shift a goal post" you simply have 0 comprehension skills.
you did shift goal posts because his face has, literally zero to do with it and you will admit his frame mogs you

style over substance

we were arguing about 5'10 good frame vs 6'3 shit frame

andrew has a good frame and is 6'2
We were talking about body proportions you monkey!

This is it though, I won't be replying anymore since you can't even remember the topic of a conversation you had 10 minutes ago.
you did shift goal posts because his face has, literally zero to do with it and you will admit his frame mogs you
We were talking about DEFORMITIES there.
Face has a lot to do with being deformed... did you not know that?
Also, he does probably frame mog me because he is 6'2, is he not? Doesn't change the fact he's deformed though.

We were talking about body proportions you monkey!

This is it though, I won't be replying anymore since you can't even remember the topic of a conversation you had 10 minutes ago.

We were talking about DEFORMITIES there.
Face has a lot to do with being deformed... did you not know that?
Also, he does probably frame mog me because he is 6'2, is he not? Doesn't change the fact he's deformed though.
you are equivocating the term "deformed" with deformed by frame vs deformed by face.

if you recall, i named andrew tate because you assumed i have a shitframe because i am 6'3 and also 102kg, but then andrew is about the same weight and height practically, and guess what, he mogs your frame.

Frame, was what we were talking about, you can say whatever you want about his face, i could not care less.

you are equivocating the term "deformed" with deformed by frame vs deformed by face.

if you recall, i named andrew tate because you assumed i have a shitframe because i am 6'3 and also 102kg, but then andrew is about the same weight and height practically, and guess what, he mogs your frame.

Frame, was what we were talking about, you can say whatever you want about his face, i could not care less.
I did not mention frame ONCE in this argument you illiterate 102 kg subhuman.
I am talking about BODY PROPORTIONS.

I will seriously stop replying now though, you will be left on read.
I don't enjoy arguments with people who keep strawmanning me.

So much misinformation. Your height doesn’t determine your TDEE it’s simply your weight and bodyfat along with calorie burning activities. It’s all going to depend on the person but for the average person 2000 is near maintenance.

You’re probably not the average person since you exercise and prob heavier so put your stats in a calculator and find out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed and raleqtambrobret
I did not mention frame ONCE in this argument you illiterate 102 kg subhuman.
I am talking about BODY PROPORTIONS.

I will seriously stop replying now though, you will be left on read.
I don't enjoy arguments with people who keep strawmanning me.
Yes you did.

• JFL
So much misinformation. Your height doesn’t determine your TDEE it’s simply your weight and bodyfat. It’s all going to depend on the person but for the average person 2000 is near maintenance.

You’re probably not the average person since you exercise and prob heavier so put your stats in a calculator and find out
height is just a very small factor for how easy it is to lose weight.

your basal metabolic rate increases merely by 5kcal for every inch you gain, broadly speaking.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Depends on the person, but there are 3 ways to lose fat:

Eat in a calorie deficit

Burn a lot of calories through cardio

Or do amphetamines

A combination of the 3 can work, but if you any of the 3 long term, then you are guaranteed to have hollow cheeks.

• +1
title, is 2k cals always a calorie deficit, for 99% of people
If ur in calorie deficit on 2k you need to gain muscle and be more active. Only skinny fat fags are losing bodyfat on that kind of calorie count.

If ur in calorie deficit on 2k you need to gain muscle and be more active. Only skinny fat fags are losing bodyfat on that kind of calorie count.
what.
i’d you gain muscle, your maintenance would be higher, and you’d lose even more fat with 2k, your statement is a dig at nothing.

• +1
Reactions: timid
Depends on the person, but there are 3 ways to lose fat:

Eat in a calorie deficit

Burn a lot of calories through cardio

Or do amphetamines

A combination of the 3 can work, but if you any of the 3 long term, then you are guaranteed to have hollow cheeks.
tryna do a combination of top 2 tbh. i didn’t wanna restrict below 1.5k tbh so i dont nuke metabolism and hormones, so i ate 2k and incorporated cardio. calculators like calculator.net say my bmr (cals burnt if i was in a coma) so i think i should be losing fat, even if i didn’t incorporate cardio?

• +1
So much misinformation. Your height doesn’t determine your TDEE it’s simply your weight and bodyfat along with calorie burning activities. It’s all going to depend on the person but for the average person 2000 is near maintenance.

does eating whole foods require the body to use more energy to process those foods, in comparison to processed foods?

also my bmr is 1700 rn (cals burnt if i was in coma), eating 2k at the min with at least 1 hr cardio + normal daily movements. i should be in def right?

• +1