Does eye area change during puberty?

Does it?

• Total voters
Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
I'm very young and prepubescent, only change I've got so far is a bigger dick. I'm wondering - does eye area change during puberty?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Yes, a lot in my case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
It does, almost everything changes in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
i went from buggy to hunter tbh.

• +1
Almost always, can range from significant to negligible.

• +1
how old are you?
i think it gives u better undereye support...

• +1
it changes. but not in a good way for me. my under eye area support seems worse and my eyes went from a light striking blue color to a greyish/blue boring shit.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity, Lolcel, Deleted member 1400 and 3 others
It should, but you shouldn’t depend on puberty imo

• +1
it changes. but not in a good way for me. my under eye area support seems worse and my eyes went from a light striking blue color to a greyish/blue boring shit.
rip

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
How do I maximise these hypothetical changes? I have massive autism so I'll basically try anything
bro you can maximize puberty by diet, sleep and exercise tbh. other things you can do is peptides, sarms and roids. don't do that tbh.

• +1
Bruh how much, bug to hunter? I have big brown eyes that make me look girly
May be not bug because previously i had typical average eyes (UEE, averagish height/width ratio, bad eyebrows, eyelashes), but in 2-3 years my eyes got really small vertically, my UEE decreased to the point its almost invisible, my eyelashes/eyebrows improved drastically, also they seem a bit more deep set, pfl and ipd increased as well. for me it was huge change.

bro you can maximize puberty by diet, sleep and exercise tbh. other things you can do is peptides, sarms and roids. don't do that tbh.
i can't do drugs, don't want to get into that scene tbh

• +1
May be not bug because previously i had typical average eyes (UEE, averagish height/width ratio, bad eyebrows, eyelashes), but in 2-3 years my eyes got really small vertically, my UEE decreased to the point its almost invisible, my eyelashes/eyebrows improved drastically, also they seem a bit more deep set, pfl and ipd increased as well. for me it was huge change.
niceeee

damn didn't expect this many responses on a graycel post lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
Dont ban but I'm 12 going on 13
damn bro, you haven't even reached puberty yet. :lul:
defenitely don't inject. believe me and listen to me, we're in the same boat. MEW while you still can make changes. make sure your posture is always good and not slouching. eat the right things, don't always go to macdonalds or kfc. eat leafy green vegetables and good quality meat. exercise, this is also a important part. lift heavy weights and do some pull ups, pushups whatever. sleep, sleep atleast 7-10 hours. really fucking good for you.

• +1
Reactions: avidlooksmaxxer, Julius and Deleted member 7866
damn bro, you haven't even reached puberty yet. :lul:
defenitely don't inject. believe me and listen to me, we're in the same boat. MEW while you still can make changes. make sure your posture is always good and not slouching. eat the right things, don't always go to macdonalds or kfc. eat leafy green vegetables and good quality meat. exercise, this is also a important part. lift heavy weights and do some pull ups, pushups whatever. sleep, sleep atleast 7-10 hours. really fucking good for you.
I mew but I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly, my forward growth is already normie tier its mainly my truecel eye area

• +1
post pic of ur eye area

also make sure to get some supplements, zinc, vitamin d3, k2, magnesium are the best. maybe fish oils (omega3) if you don't eat fish atleast once a week.

I mew but I'm not sure I'm doing it correctly, my forward growth is already normie tier its mainly my truecel eye area
it should get better with time. swallow, suction and hold tbh.

also make sure to get some supplements, zinc, vitamin d3, k2, magnesium are the best. maybe fish oils (omega3) if you don't eat fish atleast once a week.
thanks for the advice bro, when you said were in the same boat how old are you?

lucky kid frickin 12 years old and found looksmax.me

if i found it at this age i would be 6'9 gigachad hgh blasted everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6095
lucky kid frickin 12 years old and found looksmax.me

if i found it at this age i would be 6'9 gigachad hgh blasted everywhere
hahaha well I'm a Manlet even for 12 and my parents are giga bluepilled so idk

all I have info on is a few threads about puberty maxing and Jeff seid, and a YouTube called Brett Maverick
lol, watch astrosky and tomaazo. they've explained it in the past.

I had rly high prenatal t and a good puberty and I still have the most feminine eye area known to man. It’s genetics for the most part tbh

all I have info on is a few threads about puberty maxing and Jeff seid, and a YouTube called Brett Maverick
and tbh you shouldn't really focus on that style shit from brett maverick. you are only 12 so a white nike t shirt and black jeans will do.

Yeah, my eyes literally look like these JFL. If you have a low t father like me, it can fuck over your masculine traits even if you have good t levels

Attachments

• E7CFE5F4-88C6-40B2-9E87-9EDA6259DDE3.jpeg
    E7CFE5F4-88C6-40B2-9E87-9EDA6259DDE3.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 23
Yeah, my eyes literally look like these JFL. If you have a low t father like me, it can fuck over your masculine traits even if you have good t levels
Mine are worse JFL. Hopefully the god of puberty saves me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
It does, almost everything changes in puberty
this. massive growth spurt when i was about 17 plus more prominent cheekbones/zygos, wider face, smaller eyes.

this. massive growth spurt when i was about 17 plus more prominent cheekbones/zygos, wider face, smaller eyes.
Lifefuel tbh, rn I'm insulted a lot and since I pass NT pretty sure I'm an uggo

Well anyway this was my first post, expect a lot more over the next few years lmao

CAPE
Maybe worse

• +1
holy fuck this dude found the blackpill at an early age its not too late for him if i found it when i was younger i wouldn't be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 7866