Does eye area change during puberty?

Does it?

• Total voters
holy fuck this dude found the blackpill at an early age its not too late for him if i found it when i was younger i wouldn't be subhuman
i dunno I mean blackpill might not save me, I'm literally autistic and have giga bluepilled parents

i dunno I mean blackpill might not save me, I'm literally autistic and have giga bluepilled parents
just try to do the best things during puberty stay lean and do skincare

just try to do the best things during puberty stay lean and do skincare
Yeah I'm gonna try and get to 10% body fat and tiktokmaxx, is that possible if you're an autist with shitty eyes?

but damn 12 maybe you are the youngest looksmaxer here hahahah fucking 2008

Yeah I'm gonna try and get to 10% body fat and tiktokmaxx, is that possible if you're an autist with shitty eyes?
send pics in private or on this site can't say if i didnt see but how the fuck you found this site at your age i was playing minecraft and eating pizza 2 times a week

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, tdawg and Deleted member 7866
Mine got worse in puberty

Went from fully hooded eyes, low brows, no sclera show to slight to moderate UEE with slight sclera show. Brow position stayed the same from baby to now which is quite low

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Lifefuel tbh, rn I'm insulted a lot and since I pass NT pretty sure I'm an uggo
I also pass as NT, I was very ugly during my youth (13-17). Horrible cystic acne + fat is a recipe for disaster. I became a mentalcel after years of being called ugly. Despite multiple girls seeking me out senior year of HS and plenty of compliments, I still stayed mentalcel and missed out on a lot of sex. Can't stress this enough: your mind needs to develop with your looks, if you raise in PSL but are still high inhibition you are cucking yourself hard. I recommend caber personally, helping me become more sociable rn.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
I also pass as NT, I was very ugly during my youth (13-17). Horrible cystic acne + fat is a recipe for disaster. I became a mentalcel after years of being called ugly. Despite multiple girls seeking me out senior year of HS and plenty of compliments, I still stayed mentalcel and missed out on a lot of sex. Can't stress this enough: your mind needs to develop with your looks, if you raise in PSL but are still high inhibition you are cucking yourself hard. I recommend caber personally, helping me become more sociable rn.
nah what I mean by I pass NT is I'm not the kid biting his nails at the edge of the playground, I have friends but I'm an autist

yeah true you have to be a narcy cunt if you want to stay the same mental or get even more narcy from this site (me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 7866
nah what I mean by I pass NT is I'm not the kid biting his nails at the edge of the playground, I have friends but I'm an autist
Aren't you 12 jfl? It's ok to be an autist then.

Only my eyebrows changed tbh.

ah. still recommend caber though.
Yeah I'm trying to find the shit that's not intended to take all your money

Yeah, my eyes are getting smaller and smaller

It sucks being a ricecel

It sucks being a ricecel
youre ricecel bro. just become a richcel and btfo chads + tyrone

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 7866

It sucks being a ricecel
I'm white but Idk, seen your pics your eye area is Asian but at least not NCT like mine 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: thecel
In my case puberty made my face more girly jfl i looked like a high T beast when i was 12 and now at 17 i look like i'm one E shot away from transitioning.
IMG 20200616 155213

My eye area is very similar to Kate Li's, i have the same eyebrow shape, it wasn't like this when i was 12.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7866
In my case puberty made my face more girly jfl i looked like a high T beast when i was 12 and now at 17 i look like i'm one E shot away from transitioning.
View attachment 463757
My eye area is very similar to Kate Li's, i have the same eyebrow shape, it wasn't like this when i was 12.
i will make sure to ingest T foods, if this affects your eye area, I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
yeah true you have to be a narcy cunt if you want to stay the same mental or get even more narcy from this site (me)
I've gotten 800x more narcy, i already knew i was a semigod but now im a demigod tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 7866
i will make sure to ingest T foods, if this affects your eye area, I guess
Genes may also play an important role, i don't think T affected my eye area at all, i look exactly like my mother face-wise, so i'm pretty sure it's because of genetics that i look like that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6873
View attachment 463757
So far puberty gave me ass hair and less fat face tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
Genes may also play an important role, i don't think T affected my eye area at all, i look exactly like my mother face-wise, so i'm pretty sure its because of genetics that i look like that.
fuckin hell my mom has the kind of eyes that are good for girls but abysmal for guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Yes, puberty gave me hooded eyes and made them more horizontally wide

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, mattzdeb and Deleted member 7866
Yes, puberty gave me hooded eyes and made them more horizontally wide
nice, ill now think of this comment to cope as I lie in bed awake

When people are asking the 12 yr old for pics :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 7820
It's good you found this place early jfl. Never stop working out
i will work on neck and wrists when gyms reopen and try to get thin - tiktok eboy is more popular than David Gandy at my age as you would assume

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
nice, ill now think of this comment to cope as I lie in bed awake
Be optimist dude, you haven't even started puberty yet! You will experience great changes, just listen to the advice this user gave you:
damn bro, you haven't even reached puberty yet. :lul:
defenitely don't inject. believe me and listen to me, we're in the same boat. MEW while you still can make changes. make sure your posture is always good and not slouching. eat the right things, don't always go to macdonalds or kfc. eat leafy green vegetables and good quality meat. exercise, this is also a important part. lift heavy weights and do some pull ups, pushups whatever. sleep, sleep atleast 7-10 hours. really fucking good for you.
In addition to what he said, make sure you study a lot, make lots of friends and get some experience with girls once you are ready for it. You will get the most out of your youth

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 7866
Be optimist dude, you haven't even started puberty yet! You will experience great changes, just listen to the advice this user gave you:

In addition to what he said, make sure you study a lot, make lots of friends and get some experience with girls once you are ready for it. You will get the most out of your youth
Yeah I will try, making friends is done and I'm planning to ask out a crush(prob rejected)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, DutchPrettyBoy and Julius
Yes my eyes got more hooded.

• +1
Bro don't listen to anyone here. You should mouthbreath first it's gonna save you later. Your tongue should never touch the roof of your mouth. Inject E right fucking now if you want maximum growth. Dress like a girl and never go outside bro, the sun and oxygen are bad for you! Sleep 4h a day and eat lot of junk food bro it's good for you. And you'll grow into a masculine DOM Gigachad bro!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Lolcel, Julius and 2 others
It didn't for me. Maybe browridge became more projected. I've been called chinkeye by my little brother all my life.

Bro don't listen to anyone here. You should mouthbreath first it's gonna save you later. Your tongue should never touch the roof of your mouth. Inject E right fucking now if you want maximum growth. Dress like a girl and never go outside bro, the sun and oxygen are bad for you! Sleep 4h a day and eat lot of junk food bro it's good for you. And you'll grow into a masculine DOM Gigachad bro!!!
This actually hurts a little bit to read because ive been sleeping for 3hrs every night since the start of high school and i drink energy drinks literally every day

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm very young and prepubescent, only change I've got so far is a bigger dick. I'm wondering - does eye area change during puberty?
Yes, it does. Quite drastically, actually.
Eyes comparison

For comparison, this is how my eye area changed from age 9 to 15.

• +1
At 10
20200430 165509 2

At 18
1590320016814296 1 1

• +1
Yes I used to be very wide eyed but my brow ridge grew and lower eyelid got higher during puberty. Hyoid bone also raised. Your face will become alot more masculine how much and how fast depends on genetics it wasnt till just a few months ago my face started changing and I still cant grow facial hair other than a chin hair and I turned 18 in april

• +1
@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar