Does eye color matter?

Putin

Putin

Soviet Communist☭🚩
like fr I see lot's of faggots on this forum that say that blue eyes are the best and other colors are subhuman.
But irl no one cares
I didn't even fucking know what color the eyes of the people closest to me were before I registered on this forum, because I didn't notice it.
And fuck, irl blue eyes look ugly as shit and almost all people have them.
how tf this recessive dust-like color is considered non-subhuman?
It's just blueeyecels are coping I bet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Xangsane, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
it's not about blue or brown it's about the overall all coloring you can have blue eyes that doesn't look good with the rest of your colours

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Xangsane, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Putin has the best eye area because blue

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ryuken and Putin
it's not about blue or brown it's about the overall all coloring you can have blue eyes that doesn't look good with the rest of your colours
makes sense.
Some people look good with blue eyes but they also have dark hair or like tan skin you know
most blueeyecels have blond hair and on top of everything are pale as fuck.
it looks hideous

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
It's the least important thing in the eye area contrast metric, for example sclera whiteness ,lashes or commissure depth and length matters way more but this means that it starts to matter when all the more important stuff is maxxed out and then and only then, the lighter the better because it will contrast harder with the neighbouring tissues and hairs, etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Putin
It's the least important thing in the eye area contrast metric, for example sclera whiteness ,lashes or commissure depth and length matters way more but this means that it starts to matter when all the more important stuff is maxxed out and then and only then, the lighter the better because it will contrast harder with the neighbouring tissues and hairs, etc.
neighbouring tissues?
makes sense, negro with blue eyes will look very contrast
but it's opposite for whites according to my observations since with blue eyes they have pale skin and blond hair (in most cases)
everything is light, so doesn't look good

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
neighbouring tissues?
makes sense, negro with blue eyes will look very contrast
but it's opposite for whites according to my observations since with blue eyes they have pale skin and blond hair (in most cases)
everything is light, so doesn't look good
ye that's why every black nigger model has blue/green eyes (except tyson beckford) and for white niggas lighter eyes will only be "striking" when paired with tan skin, white sclera, maxxed skull and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Putin
ye that's why every black nigger model has blue/green eyes (except tyson beckford) and for white niggas lighter eyes will only be "striking" when paired with tan skin, white sclera, maxxed skull and shit
well said

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yes my nigga

like fr I see lot's of faggots on this forum that say that blue eyes are the best and other colors are subhuman.
But irl no one cares
I didn't even fucking know what color the eyes of the people closest to me were before I registered on this forum, because I didn't notice it.
And fuck, irl blue eyes look ugly as shit and almost all people have them.
how tf this recessive dust-like color is considered non-subhuman?
It's just blueeyecels are coping I bet.
it matters

it matters eye shape its more important