Does face matter for youtubers/streamers?

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
Who wants to sit down and watch an annoying nasally subhuman talk on camera. I can name so many instances of where face alone has carried many youtubers such as Flamingo unfunny shit youtuber who screams every 3 seconds yet makes millions of dollars doing so while his mainly female fanbase fawn over him. Another example is Hasanbi, leftist soyboy with the worst takes yet racks up millions a year just for being a 6’4 chad.

On the other hand, you have NRG Dizzy 5’3 subhuman manlet and framecel who lost his entire fanbase after face revealing. The only reason is because hes repulsive looking :blackpill:. IMG 8588 No one is safe from the BP.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, whiteislandpill and 91302
On the other hand, you have NRG Dizzy 5’3 subhuman manlet and framecel who lost his entire fanbase after face revealing. The only reason is because hes repulsive looking :blackpill:. View attachment 2936444No one is safe from the BP.

Haven't heard about him in a while, yet normies will reject BP

:blackpill: always collect

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and murdah
No most of them look like average or lower

• +1
Reactions: murdah
yes

• JFL
Who wants to sit down and watch an annoying nasally subhuman talk on camera. I can name so many instances of where face alone has carried many youtubers such as Flamingo unfunny shit youtuber who screams every 3 seconds yet makes millions of dollars doing so while his mainly female fanbase fawn over him. Another example is Hasanbi, leftist soyboy with the worst takes yet racks up millions a year just for being a 6’4 chad.

On the other hand, you have NRG Dizzy 5’3 subhuman manlet and framecel who lost his entire fanbase after face revealing. The only reason is because hes repulsive looking :blackpill:. View attachment 2936444No one is safe from the BP.

drizzy was good at apex too what a brutal world we live in :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and murdah
Hahahah cope dude streamers are all manlet LTNs/mtns who get away with it cuz they’re NT.
Do you think being gl would help tho?
Sure but not as much compared to the YouTube era. Average streamer looks below average and is 5’7 on average. Why do you think those like Hasan, young Sneako, HS and even just a standard HTN like zherka stand out

• +1
Reactions: fuse and murdah
Hahahah cope dude streamers are all manlet LTNs/mtns who get away with it cuz they’re NT.
I said it matters I didn’t say it’s impossible to make it while ugly it is,

ur looks always matter for every aspect of life

Unless ur a faceless YouTuber or streamer ofc

Last edited:
  • So Sad
If you’re engaging/entertaining enough you can be 4/10-5/10 and do fine. The guy you posted as example is deformed as fuck, if you look average no one will care unless your content is shit and you’re a faggot. In that case people online will have a reason to insult your looks

• +1
I said it matters I didn’t say it’s impossible to make it while ugly it is,

ur looks always matter for every aspect of life
Ok for extremes yea. For LTNs - HTNs not much

yes ofc it matters but i mean albert got like 1m subs on his old channel and about 2-3m on his new channel without showing his face on either one (until like 2-3m subs on his new channel)

• +1
yes ofc it matters but i mean albert got like 1m subs on his old channel and about 2-3m on his new channel without showing his face on either one (until like 2-3m subs on his new channel)
He can get away with making crappy content now by showing face

He can get away with making crappy content now by showing face
no, his viewers just enjoy the humor. incels like lankybox have millions of viewers because kids dont really gaf about muh face as long as the videos make them laugh

• JFL
Pewdiepie had good sucsesd as s htn with nordic pheno

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back