Does fat loss improve ogee curve?

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
I'm too low IQ to figure it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and RAITEIII
One for the photo album - a rare low IQ post from a high IQ poster.

Up next we'll have "Does fat loss improve your jawline?".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode, 5'8manlet, Darkstrand and 7 others
But what's the difference between sleeping during the day as opposed to during the night? Are there any factors I need to be aware of? Or no difference?

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, je3oe and Deleted member 656
One for the photo album - a rare low IQ post from a high IQ poster.

Up next we'll have "Does fat loss improve your jawline?".

:oops:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
JFL i struggled with this for a while too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Gazzamogga
It's a rite of passage.

You're a full-fledged playable character now.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 656
Everyone calling OP dumb for asking when they don't even know the answer jfl. It only helps if your problem is high bodyfat. A lot of people just have shit bones and losing weight makes them look worse.

Male anorexia discussion 5dde413100b32  700

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 2227 and Gazzamogga
Will reduce your buccal fat making this area more hollow and shadow also angular, so yeah will improve your ogee curve, not too much too also male models with hollow cheeks are very underweight with insane cheekbones, so for most people will not improve too much, you can see someone with good bones or bad bones even when they are High BF%.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
biting cheeks 24/7 > losing bf
if you are boneless

Will reduce your buccal fat making this area more hollow and shadow also angular, so yeah will improve your ogee curve, not too much too also male models with hollow cheeks are very underweight with insane cheekbones, so for most people will not improve too much, you can see someone with good bones or bad bones even when they are High BF%.
My cheeks are hollow in some lightings at 30% bf but my ogee curve is death tier :confused:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Indeed muh pheno is a dumb cope i fell into this fucking cope it was prenatal t why ?

It decides jaw and all the slayers have jaw's 18 cm long literally regardless of race you can look good as long as you have a 18 cm mandible bone honestly fuck life and fuck my mom and dad for giving birth to me.
Everyone calling OP dumb for asking when they don't even know the answer jfl. It only helps if your problem is high bodyfat. A lot of people just have shit bones and losing weight makes them look worse.

View attachment 302616

Fuck this brutal

Only if you have a good bone structure, if your bones are shit it won't make much of a difference