ogee curve at 20% bodyfat

Wonkxr

Wonkxr

Iron
i have ogee curve at 20% bodyfat, ordered clenbuterol, t3 and t4 for summer for more bones, fucking hate having dark circles for shitty fat distribution, i hope my children won’t look like me

Are those supplements? I'm 16 should I try taking those?

that's a fat burner for horses and thyroid hormones lmao dont fuck with that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, LooksOrDeath, yen and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, cavy, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
they are very dangerous i’m running very low dosages without risking bulging eyes bc of t3 and t4 and osteoclast bc of clen

that's a fat burner for horses and thyroid hormones lmao dont fuck with that shit
exactly this, why would you want to mess with your thyroid whilst growing

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
exactly this, why would you want to mess with your thyroid whilst growing
because thyroid hormones are used to make igf-1 which is the most important thing in puberty

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and asdvek
Lol buddy I used DNP T3/T4 Clenbuterol and they are safe just gotta make the dosage right
bro is 16 his metabolism is in full force he'll be lean in 2 months lmao no need for ts

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
because thyroid hormones are used to make igf-1 which is the most important thing in puberty
I heard t4 is to be avoided in height stacks cause it fuses growth plates faster

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and cyprian_tomaszewski
how was the cycle
It wasn't a cycle jfl i did 2 200 injections and im suspicious about the tren being fake since i bought from a friend that made it homemade

It wasn't a cycle jfl i did 2 200 injections and im suspicious about the tren being fake since i bought from a friend that made it homemade
like reconstituted raw powder with oil and solvents or did your friend try to synthetise tren :lul: