does framemaxxing work?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
does shit like reeves deadlifts, wide grip pull up and shit do they even work jfl? it sounds like a stupid theory.

tell me. please

No

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and justropemaxbro
what about stuff like ribcage expansion?
it's mostly genetic, polymorphisms and potential for bone growth matter a lot. then in order of importance, it would be hormones second - which can be influenced by environment like food and injecting and whatnot. i would say the stretches and exercises are kind of cope but it's impossible to give you an answer because i don't know anything about that shit tbh. my theory (some others think this too): is that the thyroid is probably the pillar of bone growth, and having an overactive thyroid is somewhat ideal. then eat as much bullshit (high glycemic) keeping protein, sugar, and calcium intake as high as you can to spike insulin and igf-1 and ideally inject test and shit like that. ideally should also be working out, no harm in trying the retarded "frame-maxxing exercises" (concerning bone growth :lul:) but it's most likely a waste of time because it wouldn't make sense to believe a few minutes a day of some sort of 'bone stimulus' (lulz) is going to make a dramatic difference.

the only frame-maxxing that obviously and definitely works is hypertrophy of the muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, future_mogger and justropemaxbro
I knew it
it's mostly genetic, polymorphisms and potential for bone growth matter a lot. then in order of importance, it would be hormones second - which can be influenced by environment like food and injecting and whatnot. i would say the stretches and exercises are kind of cope but it's impossible to give you an answer because i don't know anything about that shit tbh. my theory (some others think this too): is that the thyroid is probably the pillar of bone growth, and having an overactive thyroid is somewhat ideal. then eat as much bullshit (high glycemic) keeping protein, sugar, and calcium intake as high as you can to spike insulin and igf-1 and ideally inject test and shit like that. ideally should also be working out, no harm in trying the retarded "frame-maxxing exercises" (concerning bone growth :lul:) but it's most likely a waste of time because it wouldn't make sense to believe a few minutes a day of some sort of 'bone stimulus' (lulz) is going to make a dramatic difference.

the only frame-maxxing that obviously and definitely works is hypertrophy of the muscles.
For sure. So genetic then Hormones. Do i eat shitty sugary unheathly food everyday? As you said for High glycemic? I am retarded in this area jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I knew it

For sure. So genetic then Hormones. Do i eat shitty sugary unheathly food everyday? As you said for High glycemic? I am retarded in this area jfl.
No clue about everyday but don’t eat super clean i guess

No clue about everyday but don’t eat super clean i guess

Damn, thank you broski.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I knew it

thyroid t4 helps.

Could you elaborate?
thyroid is crucial for bone and frame growth. thyroxine t4 hormone to increase t4 and therefore, t3 levels. its risky but low inhib people do it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
thyroid is crucial for bone and frame growth. thyroxine t4 hormone to increase t4 and therefore, t3 levels. its risky but low inhib people do it
oh shit, i have heard of that. I probably won't do it because of the risks.
:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
oh shit, i have heard of that. I probably won't do it because of the risks.
:feelsbadman:
i do it on a bit high dose. its a mood uplifter. better than copewagandha. people say copewagandha has thyroid benefits but its nothing compared to the actual thyroid hormone

i do it on a bit high dose. its a mood uplifter. better than copewagandha. people say copewagandha has thyroid benefits but its nothing compared to the actual thyroid hormone
how is it going for you now? any gains? I'm a high inhib cuck who is scared of shit like that.

• +1
how is it going for you now? any gains? I'm a high inhib cuck who is scared of shit like that.
just amazing. reduced appetite, and can binge on food without gaining fat. and more energy , better mood

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
just amazing. reduced appetite, and can binge on food without gaining fat. and more energy , better mood
it improves height, frame, face , mood, studies everything. its also the only supplement/hormone i use since im poorcel

• Love it
it improves height, frame, face , mood, studies everything. its also the only supplement/hormone i use since im poorcel
oh shit fr? I might try it ngl. I don't know shit about it for now but i think i'll read more. Thank you so much, bro. Fellow poorcel here.

• +1
oh shit fr? I might try it ngl. I don't know shit about it for now but i think i'll read more. Thank you so much, bro. Fellow poorcel here.
fam is too bluepilled and wont allow me to buy hormone stuff. ill buy when im independent.

• Love it
it also helps get hollow cheeks without starvemaxxing. but the side effects are risky, ranging from rapid heart rate, headache, dizziness and risk of heart attack/tachycardia. im thinking of taking aspirin to lower risks

• +1
fam is too bluepilled and wont allow me to buy hormone stuff. ill buy when im independent.
same here. wanted to buy ashwagandha but they don't even let me buy that jfl. trynna moneymaxx right now and I'll ascend when I get my own money.

it also helps get hollow cheeks without starvemaxxing. but the side effects are risky, ranging from rapid heart rate, headache, dizziness and risk of heart attack/tachycardia. im thinking of taking aspirin to lower risks
oh shit, heart attack is scary though but other than that the other 3 i can prob manage jfl. can taking the normal range also cause those risks?

oh shit, heart attack is scary though but other than that the other 3 i can prob manage jfl. can taking the normal range also cause those risks?
nope. but overdose= higher gains. more risk more gains. just ensure you dont get hyperthyroid, quite easy.

• Love it
i take 62.5 mcg morning and evening , 2 doses.

• +1
nope. but overdose= higher gains. more risk more gains. just ensure you dont get hyperthyroid, quite easy.
Nice. I'll look more into it thank you very much bro

• Love it
does shit like reeves deadlifts, wide grip pull up and shit do they even work jfl? it sounds like a stupid theory.

tell me. please
Grow shoulder muscles if u dont have em big naturally

every max works if you have faith in it

You can add a few inches with Lateral raises and rear delt flyes. It's not magic though

• +1