Does Game/Charisma/Vibe work?

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
Have you ever seen unattractive or average guys slay decent women, or their looks match? Is there anything to charm? Magnetism? Charisma?

Or is it all cope?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
yes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and noodlelover
Have you ever seen unattractive or average guys slay decent women, or their looks match? Is there anything to charm? Magnetism? Charisma?

Or is it all cope?
if youre ugly it’ll only make them feel uncomfortable

Yes if MTN +
No if sub MTN
[For girls]
To be a nice friend with guys yes provided not a manlet (below 5'7) or ugly (below 3 psl)

• +1
Reactions: Detective
it works if you're attractive

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
it works if you're attractive
listened to the vocaroo. I have to say its brutal foids get scared of raw meat like its some poison when they eat slop everyday but honestly its more brutal because I started feeling loved by her voice bc I have mommy issues and her voice made me feel happy again and then she said she didn't love me

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
listened to the vocaroo. I have to say its brutal foids get scared of raw meat like its some poison when they eat slop everyday but honestly its more brutal because I started feeling loved by her voice bc I have mommy issues and her voice made me feel happy again and then she said she didn't love me
she is the cruelest most hateful and uncaring bitch lol

Or is it all cope?
Dude that’s just manipluation if you gotta fraud charisma and vibes. You’re showing people what isn’t really you and they’re attracted to THAT. Not you. It wont work anyway lol you’re just gonna waste your time then rralized you ended up getting played. Go looksmax instead

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
she is the cruelest most hateful and uncaring bitch lol
Yeah.. nicest voices are the most narcissistic and since they have nice voices they can manipulate men and people in general with some "good girl" shit acting all innocent. why did you send her money tho?

Last edited: