Does getting leaner benefit wide faces more than narrow ones?

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
Why is it like that? I see most people say this, and that wide faces look much worse comparably when at higher body fat percentages

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Always depends, but most of the times yes

Yes, if you are wide face , LEAN IS LAW, narrower faces are ok with some fat

Yes, if you are wide face , LEAN IS LAW, narrower faces are ok with some fat
Fuck so I’m cucking myself my whole life being a fatcel with like 2.1 fwhr

I need to starve like an african sandnigger for months just to lose 0.001 lb of fat on my face over for me

I need to starve like an african sandnigger for months just to lose 0.001 lb of fat on my face over for me
But do you not get leaner overall or does your body get leaner and face doesn’t?

But do you not get leaner overall or does your body get leaner and face doesn’t?
I cant lose fat at all idk what to do i am too sedentary ig need to move more during the day gym is cope

Fuck so I’m cucking myself my whole life being a fatcel with like 2.1 fwhr
yeah, fatter people have somewhat wider bones, so if you are fat af it makes you look autistically fat

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
I cant lose fat at all idk what to do i am too sedentary ig need to move more during the day gym is cope
Gym isn’t cope it’s just bad for weight loss you don’t burn that much calories, just go walk 10k steps a day and eat normally you’ll get lean, you neee to find your caloric maintenance

Gym isn’t cope it’s just bad for weight loss you don’t burn that much calories, just go walk 10k steps a day and eat normally you’ll get lean, you neee to find your caloric maintenance
I quit it this month yea i meant cope for weight loss , i will go 1200 cal a day now i have to lose weight no matter what at this deficit

I quit it this month yea i meant cope for weight loss , i will go 1200 cal a day now i have to lose weight no matter what at this deficit
1.2k is hard asf bro, just eat a bit more and do more cardio it’s easier, spam protein