Does getting stabbed or slashed hurt that bad?

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
I’ve heard adrenaline mitigates the pain, I plan on taking a knife with me everywhere for self defense I already know how to use one and I remain calm in anxiety inducing situations( big plus for fighting/self defense) I only plan to use it if someone is attacking me with a knife or other objects. Fist fights are fist fights. But does it hurt that bad? I had a bad cut on my arm before I think it touched the bone too but I didn’t feel anything everyone around me was panicking but I couldn’t feel anything at all I was actually laughing at the people screaming saying it’s not bad. Is this a one in a million chance and the next time I get cut I’ll be in pain?

Dnr posts incoming

I’ve heard adrenaline mitigates the pain, I plan on taking a knife with me everywhere for self defense I already know how to use one and I remain calm in anxiety inducing situations( big plus for fighting/self defense) I only plan to use it if someone is attacking me with a knife or other objects. Fist fights are fist fights. But does it hurt that bad? I had a bad cut on my arm before I think it touched the bone too but I didn’t feel anything everyone around me was panicking but I couldn’t feel anything at all I was actually laughing at the people screaming saying it’s not bad. Is this a one in a million chance and the next time I get cut I’ll be in pain?
First of all I could kill you with or without that knife so it’s useless bhai. Secondly let’s see that knife , I’ll give you some concealing tips. Thirdly it genuinely depends. Some can be in the most gut wrenching pain of their life and some can feel nothing. It varies on the situation and person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Pussy move

• JFL
First of all I could kill you with or without that knife so it’s useless bhai. Secondly let’s see that knife , I’ll give you some concealing tips. Thirdly it genuinely depends. Some can be in the most gut wrenching pain of their life and some can feel nothing. It varies on the situation and person.
IMG 4624
I learned aikido from master Steven Seagal buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
IMG 5945

• +1
no normally the weapon breaks on impact when it hits my superhuman skin

• Love it
I'll try it today bhai and report back

• JFL