Does gigachad fantasize?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
I mean. I guess a lot of us have fantasized at least once when we were kids about some story and being the hero.
Now, is this an incel trait? Autistic? Normie? Does chad ever fantasize?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Growth Plate and Zylk
thoughts @juste

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Erik-Jón and juste
@Erik-Jón you're back

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I mean. I guess a lot of us have fantasized at least once when we were kids about some story and being the hero.
Edit: of course not all had are the same, nobody is. But, what is more common? And more important, shout it be that way?

Any kid fantasizes about being with the person they admire the most, not necessarily a superhero, often it is the parent.

Although wanting to adore someone in adulthood and wanting to be them, yes, could be an incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Rt-Rust1 and Growth Plate
Chads can fantasize because despite being chad there aren't a lot of super hot women around. Blackpillers frequently forget that just being chad isn't enough, you also have to actually find Stacies to fuck, which in 2022 is becoming increasingly difficult.

@averagejoe do you fantasize m’lord?

Any kid fantasizes about being with the person they admire the most, not necessarily a superhero, often it is the parent.

Although wanting to adore someone in adulthood and wanting to be them, yes, could be an incel trait
I never thought of my parents as my heroes. Fuck that. I'd kill my Father if I could.

schizo trait. I do it all the time

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1