Does Glucosamine keep your morning height

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
images

It's Settled: Glucosamine Increases Height | Looksmax.me ...
looksmax.me › Looksmax › Looksmaxing

I got some glucsoamine with hyluronic acid, does it make you keep your morning height, I took a tablet right when I woke up and I still lost my morning height, does it actually work for keeping morning height or is this BS

@CupOfCoffee, @WadlowMaxxing, @Blackout.xl, @ItisOver, @TubOfLard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
it thickens the cartilage I've used it. it helped my joints. if you're a good responder you can get up to 1.5-2inches. I got like 0.5. I still seemed to shrink throughout the day though, not as much, but still

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, animo123, klamus and 4 others
images

I got some glucsoamine with hyluronic acid, does it make you keep your morning height, I took a tablet right when I woke up and I still lost my morning height, does it actually work for keeping morning height or is this BS

bro the morning height thing is BS you only gain a quarter of an inch for like 3 hours dude

images

I honestly don't know, i still take it occasionally but I never double checked my morning height not do I have a good way to measure it tbh

it thickens the cartilage I've used it. it helped my joints. if you're a good responder you can get up to 1.5-2inches. I got like 0.5. I still seemed to shrink throughout the day though, not as much, but still
No you absolutely will not gain 1-2 inches in height dude. If it works at all it's like 1 cm max.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, oldcell, Incoming and 3 others
No you absolutely will not gain 1-2 inches in height dude. If it works at all it's like 1 cm max.
*up to*. some people have gained that much. generally you gain about a cm or so. if you haven't used it or talked to people who've used it stfu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 10524
so you still kept a bit of morning height?
bro the morning height thing is BS you only gain a quarter of an inch for like 3 hours dude
damn I thought It would work tbh, fuck my morning height is slightly above 6'0, I wanted that,
I honestly don't know, i still take it occasionally but I never double checked my morning height not do I have a good way to measure it tbh
Did you actually grow from taking that at age 21 @CupOfCoffee?

• +1
Reactions: jumbostacker
*up to*. some people have gained that much. generally you gain about a cm or so. if you haven't used it or talked to people who've used it stfu
I'm the one who originally made the thread about it and I still use it, I highly doubt anyone can gain an inch of height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I'm the one who originally made the thread about it and I still use it, I highly doubt anyone can gain an inch of height.
did you actually grow from taking that at age 21?
did you keep your morning height or close to it or something at all, fuark I really want to keep that half inch

I asked my doctor actually and he said it doesn't but what does he know

Up to 1-2 inches? You can actually gain height taking this?

did you actually grow from taking that at age 21?

did you keep your morning height or close to it or something at all, fuark I really want to keep that half inch
I gained like half an inch. maybe. not exactly sure but it was somewhat in height. I think I gained height throughout the day not specifically retaining morning height because I still seemed to shrink.
Up to 1-2 inches? You can actually gain height taking this?
if you have back and knee problems maybe. that's rare. I gained like 0.5 temporarily and others have gained about that
search it up some have but they usually just have back and joint problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
1/2 inch. 1 inch for crazy responders. 2 inches impossible.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 7785
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
wdym were you still taking it at the same dose and you lost the height?
nah I just stopped taking it. I was just taking it for joint pain. I took like 500mg then stopped. I still have the bottle here but I don't feel like using it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
nah I just stopped taking it. I was just taking it for joint pain. I took like 500mg then stopped. I still have the bottle here but I don't feel like using it
can you post a picture of the bottle of glucosamine you were taking, we might be taking different versions, @WadlowMaxxing

1.5-2inches for real?

• JFL
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 7785
1.5-2inches for real?
if your spine and joimts are fucked yeah. you shouldn't gain more than an inch if you're normal

Close to bullshit ngl
I got like 0.5 cm at best

You can gain 1 inch by inversion therapy. I did. As long as you do it every day for about 5 minutes you will keep that height. I just tack it on to the end of my daily workout.

It is most likely due to stretching the tight back muscles which pull you down and also creating vertebral space for more fluid to accumulate in the cartilage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and animo123
literally just grab some bar and dead hang

The only way this Will help if you are like 179.7cm and dont have To lie anymore about being 180cm. Mental cope

1cm is absolutely nothing irl

It repairs cartiledge and spinal discs. Only worth it if u have back problems and joint issues. Makes u drowsy af so theres that too