Does glutathione actually work or is it cope?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Title, assuming you are increasing skin cell turnover.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
everything leads back to pharma.

if its not linked to pharma there is a good chance its cope.

Kojic acid is a scam I’ve been using this shit for a week and no results

Kojic acid is a scam I’ve been using this shit for a week and no results
Because you are undisciplined jerk , if you expect result overnight you're low iq

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
It does but you should take the supplements that make it :Nac,MSM plus take vitamin c and Astaxanthin they are also a game changer

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thebuffdon690
It does but you should take the supplements that make it :Nac,MSM plus take vitamin c and Astaxanthin they are also a game changer
Isn’t astaxanthin for red undertones, why would I need that? also what’s best for Nac and MSM in terms of skin lightening? Like oral, topical etc?

Isn’t astaxanthin for red undertones, why would I need that? also what’s best for Nac and MSM in terms of skin lightening? Like oral, topical etc?
Astaxanthin is an anti-oxidant and also good for your skin and face and will boost glutathione efficiency, Nac and MSM oral and buy powders not capsules

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Read this thread

Thx bro, appreciate the help. Will pop up if I have any questions
Astaxanthin is an anti-oxidant and also good for your skin and face and will boost glutathione efficiency, Nac and MSM oral and buy powders not capsules

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and Litekiller11