full scientific whitemaxxing tan removing skin whitening/lightening guide for curries/blackies (every vital piece of information needed)

baku9

baku9

Iron
Two methods to approach this

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):
For internal skin lightening we mainly need to focus on increasing glutathione production by consuming glutathione , pre cursors of glutathione and other anti oxidants.Consistency here is key, results might take atleast 3 months and the full results will take atleast 1-2years to show up on your skin.Btw this stack is pretty good for anti inflammation so it also improves health, skin texture and overall appearence.

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

1.NAC { acetylcystine } - 600mg twice a day - empty stomach - morning and evening.{ Start with 600mg for first 3 weeks. Remember cycle it so basically stop taking it 3 months afterwards then 1 month break then start again with 600mg for first 3 weeks}

2.Gelatine {cheap as hell} - 10 grams a day - together with nac - morning and evening - 5 gram dosages each time. { You can take this everyday permanently its safe. it also promotes collagen production so pretty good lifehack. When your starting NAC with 600mgs take only 5 grams}

3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the only way.}

>If you can buy liposomal take 2000mg a day -take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals}

4.MSM - 4grams per day - cycle 3 months and 1 month off - empty stomach alongside nac - 2gms each time

5.Astaxanthin - 4mg/8mg a day { personal preference 8mg will provide faster results} - after eating meal - Safe longterm and - Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.

ALSO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE ITS ESSENTIAL because NAC can deplete copper and selenium.

HOW DOES IT WORK >>>>>>the NAC gives us cysteine and the gelatin gives us glycine and glutamic acid. Cysteine , Glycine and the glutamine {glutamic acid} helps us create glutathione and increases its storage in our body helping us make pheomelanin{lighter pigment} instead of eumelanin{darker pigment}. Vitamin c and Astaxanthin works as an anti oxidant which also lightens us.

IMPORTANT>>>>>>The first 4 ingrediants and multivitamin are essential and are enough for really broke blackies . 5 is if ur not broke and have money.

ALTERNATIVES>>>>>>>I did not add oral glutathione to this stack because I dont think its safe long term . IV glutathione is also not safe longterm so whats the point if you cant maintain your results. Oral and iv glutathione is also very expensive aswell.

2.(external): ONLY 4 INGREDIANTS REST ARE COPE

1.Hydroquione 4 percent : Its going to be our main heavy hitter. Its fear mongered by imbeciles who have 60 iq. Its very simple to use it safely and effectively without any side effects. Use it at only 4 percent. WE WILL USE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN GIVE IT A BREAK FOR 3 MONTHS. Slowly introduce it into your routine . Use once a day at night. First week use 2 times -then second week 3 times -then third week 5 times -then 4th week 7 times .

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-hydroquinone-skin-whitening.843451/ >>>>>> good guide explaining how it works but not how to use it.

2. Tretinoin 0.025 percent : essential ingrediant to make the hydroquinone have permanent changes. follow this guide >>> https://looksmax.org/threads/comprehensive-guide-to-tretinoin-how-to-use-it-best.887033/

3.Sunscreen : needed to maintain results.. Get one with atleast spf 50 PA++++ and BOTH uvb and uva protection

4.Azelaic acid 20 percent :The 3 months we wont use hydroquione we will use this in the morning ..introduce it similar to hydroquinone because its very irritating .Use at morning not with tretinoin otherwise it burns pretty bad.

Results will be visible within 1 month and 1-2 years you will see best results , You can go from fitzpatrick 5 to 2-3 easily with consistent usage of this stack.REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE U DONT FACE ANY IRRITATION OTHERWISE UR RESULTS MIGHT BE VERY SLOW. SIMPLE EASY PEASY GUIDE .
Nothing beats simplicity so botb? btw if ur fitzpatrick 6 i dont know it probably wont work

2578235 90057E44 A3D2 4A64 A63C C5A58C90E0EB

thank you for reading

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: caiolindo, nobodyspecial369, fl0w and 15 others
my dick got whiter after I used red light on it for 6 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scatey, PseudoMaxxer, fishfish and 1 other person
Why De Poot picture

great job op, high iq thread, but this works 10x better

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, 0S4MA, sub5faliure and 11 others
Bro imagine how everyone you know is gonna react when you go downs 3 scales

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, MA_ascender, sayi and 2 others
Thank you for saving my shitskin ass🙏

Dnrd

D71AD346 91DB 46E7 A9FE 15A25110152B

• Love it
Reactions: AySab
good, but why rotate hydroquione

:feelsuhh:
Both TA 5% and HQ 4% creams yielded significant improvement of all melasma lesions after 12 weeks of treatment, with no significant difference in treatment response regarding Hemi MASI, MELASQOL scores and Antera average level of melanin (P > .05); however, significant reduction in area % of melanin was recorded with TA 5% than HQ 4% creams (P = .000).

20230817 174805

Can it reverse this, face is similar

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SidharthTheSlayer, One Rep Max and 5 others
View attachment 2833876
Can it reverse this, face is similar
u need to use glycolic acid toner alongside tretinoin for slower yet good results and glycolic acid peels for instant result..
also ive used tranexamic acid at 5 percent didnt do jack shit for this .Probably only works well on melasma

for the face if u are rich and have the cash get a peel called cosmelan peel almost instant results insta fix but if u dont have 700 dollars just follow my stack

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
u need to use glycolic acid toner alongside tretinoin for slower yet good results and glycolic acid peels for instant result..
also ive used tranexamic acid at 5 percent didnt do jack shit for this .Probably only works well on melasma

for the face if u are rich and have the cash get a peel called cosmelan peel almost instant results insta fix but if u dont have 700 dollars just follow my stack
Instead of toner can i use glyco 12? That's what my derm gave me. Btw is it even possible to get the same skin colour back? My dermatologist said it will never be same but I think she's lying or something

Instead of toner can i use glyco 12? That's what my derm gave me. Btw is it even possible to get the same skin colour back? My dermatologist said it will never be same but I think she's lying or something
Yes use that cream also according to her directions...also Ur dermatologist is a retard ull get the skintone back to normal just don't go out in the sun without SPF and cover alongside the protocol.

Yes use that cream also according to her directions...also Ur dermatologist is a retard ull get the skintone back to normal just don't go out in the sun without SPF and cover alongside the protocol.
Alright will do that, Many thanks, I really cannot thank you enough for this and this post as a whole, when I'm rich ill paypal you 500 dollars

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):
For internal skin lightening we mainly need to focus on increasing glutathione production by consuming glutathione , pre cursors of glutathione and other anti oxidants.Consistency here is key, results might take atleast 3 months and the full results will take atleast 1-2years to show up on your skin.Btw this stack is pretty good for anti inflammation so it also improves health, skin texture and overall appearence.

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

1.NAC { acetylcystine } - 600mg twice a day - empty stomach - morning and evening.{ Start with 600mg for first 3 weeks. Remember cycle it so basically stop taking it 3 months afterwards then 1 month break then start again with 600mg for first 3 weeks}

2.Gelatine {cheap as hell} - 10 grams a day - together with nac - morning and evening - 5 gram dosages each time. { You can take this everyday permanently its safe. it also promotes collagen production so pretty good lifehack. When your starting NAC with 600mgs take only 5 grams}

3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the only way.}

>If you can buy liposomal take 2000mg a day -take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals}

4.MSM - 4grams per day - cycle 3 months and 1 month off - empty stomach alongside nac - 2gms each time

5.Astaxanthin - 4mg/8mg a day { personal preference 8mg will provide faster results} - after eating meal - Safe longterm and - Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.

ALSO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE ITS ESSENTIAL because NAC can deplete copper and selenium.

HOW DOES IT WORK >>>>>>the NAC gives us cysteine and the gelatin gives us glycine and glutamic acid. Cysteine , Glycine and the glutamine {glutamic acid} helps us create glutathione and increases its storage in our body helping us make pheomelanin{lighter pigment} instead of eumelanin{darker pigment}. Vitamin c and Astaxanthin works as an anti oxidant which also lightens us.

IMPORTANT>>>>>>The first 4 ingrediants and multivitamin are essential and are enough for really broke blackies . 5 is if ur not broke and have money.

ALTERNATIVES>>>>>>>I did not add oral glutathione to this stack because I dont think its safe long term . IV glutathione is also not safe longterm so whats the point if you cant maintain your results. Oral and iv glutathione is also very expensive aswell.

1.Hydroquione 4 percent : Its going to be our main heavy hitter. Its fear mongered by imbeciles who have 60 iq. Its very simple to use it safely and effectively without any side effects. Use it at only 4 percent. WE WILL USE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN GIVE IT A BREAK FOR 3 MONTHS. Slowly introduce it into your routine . Use once a day at night. First week use 2 times -then second week 3 times -then third week 5 times -then 4th week 7 times .

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-hydroquinone-skin-whitening.843451/ >>>>>> good guide explaining how it works but not how to use it.

2. Tretinoin 0.025 percent : essential ingrediant to make the hydroquinone have permanent changes. follow this guide >>> https://looksmax.org/threads/comprehensive-guide-to-tretinoin-how-to-use-it-best.887033/

3.Sunscreen : needed to maintain results.. Get one with atleast spf 50 PA++++ and BOTH uvb and uva protection

4.Azelaic acid 20 percent :The 3 months we wont use hydroquione we will use this in the morning ..introduce it similar to hydroquinone because its very irritating .Use at morning not with tretinoin otherwise it burns pretty bad.

Results will be visible within 1 month and 1-2 years you will see best results , You can go from fitzpatrick 5 to 2-3 easily with consistent usage of this stack.REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE U DONT FACE ANY IRRITATION OTHERWISE UR RESULTS MIGHT BE VERY SLOW. SIMPLE EASY PEASY GUIDE .
Nothing beats simplicity so botb? btw if ur fitzpatrick 6 i dont know it probably wont work

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
Were do i find gelatine in caps ? Only tjing i find is like powder or sheets should a eat them ?

add tranexamic acid to the list

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
Good thread till i saw azelaic acid. It doesnt rlly do shit for me but maybe cause i need to combine it with other stack. Stack permanent if i stop using? Also how the fuck do i get my hands on tret jfl.

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
I made a cheap stack with all these items

Oral Total: $81
600 mg nac (10$): https://a.co/d/8xOFkpu
10 g Gelatin (25$): https://a.co/d/b7aowqL
1 g vitamin c (15$): https://a.co/d/9TJZGKH
2,000 g Msm (18$): https://a.co/d/2ng7sEb
12 g Asthaxanthin (13$): https://a.co/d/jcINswY

Externals u can just find ur own source since idek how to get hydroquinone or tret

Good thread till i saw azelaic acid. It doesnt rlly do shit for me but maybe cause i need to combine it with other stack. Stack permanent if i stop using? Also how the fuck do i get my hands on tret jfl.
gotta get and ask dermatologist for it

When you say start with 600 mg first three weeks do you mean only once a day and then continue 2 times for the other 9 weeks?

Nice thread, Can I use Glutathione along side the first stack?

I’m gonna buy it from amazon (oral), is it cope or it works just fine?

Nice thread, Can I use Glutathione along side the first stack?

I’m gonna buy it from amazon (oral), is it cope or it works just fine?
yeah u can its just too expensive so i didnt add it and the stack should be overkill without glutathione anyway

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
u have to reduce usage of everything down to a reasonable amount and avoid sun exposure and it should be pretty much permanent.... just use a indian pharma for tret...and idek theres not really much research on azelaic acid but its pretty strong at 20 percent as a tyrosinase inhib should maintain results...also i forgot to add some stuff in the thread ill ask for permission to edit it

u have to reduce usage of everything down to a reasonable amount and avoid sun exposure and it should be pretty much permanent.... just use a indian pharma for tret...and idek theres not really much research on azelaic acid but its pretty strong at 20 percent as a tyrosinase inhib should maintain results...also i forgot to add some stuff in the thread ill ask for permission to edit it
BRO I TRIED THIS STACK WITH INTERNALS ONLY AND GETTING RESULTS THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY LEGIT

pure cope i ran astaxanthin for 30 days 24 mg and nothing happened

nvm im white n i realised this is for ethnics

• +1
yeah u can its just too expensive so i didnt add it and the stack should be overkill without glutathione anyway
ok but doesn’t astax give you red undertones? it doesn’t turn you white

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
can confirm it gave me a bit of more red undertones. which kinda fucked me cause i’m already red due to my skin condition

• +1
Reactions: muh and PseudoMaxxer
can confirm it gave me a bit of more red undertones. which kinda fucked me cause i’m already red due to my skin condition
I’m brown with yellow undertones lmao.

I’ll try going white and then add astax

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I’m brown with yellow undertones lmao.

I’ll try going white and then add astax
don’t go overboard with the white shit tho. (obviously a little would help) unless ur indian but from what i remember ur not. prioritize undertones. any skin color mogs with red undertones. the only skin color it looks like shit on is a pale ass white. that’s why i get tan.

• +1
Reactions: muh and distance decay
To understand how Astaxanthin helps in SkinWhitening Journey, let's first understand Melanin Synthesis and the Effects of Glutathione.

In the Melanocytes (located in the basal cell layer of skin), Tyrosine converts into DOPA with help of Tyrosinase Enzyme and Reactive Oxygen Stress [ROS].

DOPA further converts into L-dopaquinone with help of same Tyrosinase Enzyme and ROS.

L-dopaquinone then transforms into DopaChrome.

DopaChrome can convert into either Eumelanins (black, brown) and Phaeomelanins (yellow, red).

If DopaChrome combines with DHI and DHICA it produces Eumelanins i.e. Black and Brown Melanins.

If it combines with Glutathione or Cysteine it produces Cysteinyldopas which then converts into Phaeomelanin (yellow/red)

If we increase intracellular Glutathione concentration,
Glutathione then reduces the Oxidative Stress [ROS], which is needed to convert Tyrosine into DOPA and DOPA into L-Dopaquinone.
It also reduces Dopaquinone back to its precursor DOPA.

Additionally, Glutathione can also downregulate the activity of Tyrosinase Enzyme required for the above conversion.
Further, Glutathione also competes with DHI and DHICA to form Cysteinyldopas.

So, how does Astaxanthin enhance the melanin-inihibiting effect ?

Astaxanthin, being nature’s most potent anti-oxidant reduces the Reactive Oxygen Stress even more drastically. Thus, less DopaChrome will be produced.

It makes Glutathione more effective in what it does and also more Glutathione will then be available for the conversion of DopaChrome to Cysteinyldopas.

In one study, it has been found that Astaxanthin also boosts intracellular Glutathione concentration by 7%.

Our body naturally makes Glutathione but not Astaxanthin. In average there is like 10 gram of Glutathione in our whole body. With the combined effort of Astaxanthin and Glutathione we can effectively inhibit darker melanin synthesis and encourage production of more Yellow/Red melanin.

Going 1 shades lighter seems lot easier if we use both Astaxanthin and Glutathione. We also won't require excessive amount of Glutathione as given in IV session.

One side effect of Astaxanthin is slight orange pigmentation our skin. This is not due to Orange Melanin but the presence of Astaxanthin in our cell membranes of Skin.

For Astaxanthin to saturate in our body it takes nearly 2 months with daily dosages of 4 to 6mg .

After saturation, melanin inhibition becomes more pronounced. It then takes approx 3 to 6 months to go 1 shade lighter with Astaxanthin alone.

Daily Dose: 4mg to 12mg. You can do loading phase of 24mg for a week if you want quicker results, but expect red stoole. Take only 4mg(or 2mg) after 2 months of saturation period. It should be taken with Fat right after Meal.

tldr: give this a read should tell you how astaxanthin alone can lighten the skin but if ur scared about red undertones use lutein+zeaxanthin 25mg+5mg 1 time per day

• +1
Was gonna make this thread but you already did it for me. This is all pretty much accurate.

skin color does not matter unless you're an indian living in india or living in southeast asian

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Do you have a good multivitamin to recommend? I’ve got the myprotein one but no copper and selenium on that shit

Really good thread, been researching this for the last 2 weeks but couldve waited for this to come out lol.

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
youre a curry nigger just give up

Also dont be scared of Astaxathin killing your dht.

The study didnt have Asta in isolation and included a bunch of dht inhibitors eg palmetto

Im between fitzpatrick 3 and 4 Id like to go a point above, aka 2 to 3. How much time will it take?

skin color does not matter unless you're an indian living in india or living in southeast asian
It matters everywhere in the world. Certainly in every part of Asia.

1. Internal 2.external
1.(internal):

SUPPLEMENT STACK:
3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the onl
View attachment 2831903
thank you for reading

Wdym by using hydroquinone multiple times at night like it's multiple layer on skin or sum?

can we use hydroquinone or azelaic acid at night together with tretinoin (sorry for above msg I was half sleep when I read that now I get it)

can we use hydroquinone or azelaic acid at night together with tretinoin (sorry for above msg I was half sleep when I read that now I get it)
yes but its insanely irritating and irritation is gonna make u darker thats why u slowly wanna use separately then use together

• +1
Reactions: Brae