Does going to the gym/ getting muscles actually improve your life ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Like does fetting jacked, roided, or even just going to the gym even make life better ?

Like Rehab said, the most important pillars to a success life is looks, height, race, IQ and the family your born into (NT too).

It was training that made me attract women in high school, if it weren't for the muscles I would have been another incel.

It was training that made me attract women in high school, if it weren't for the muscles I would have been another incel.
I see…

if you have a high mtn face and above then absolutely, even better if you naturally have like an 18 inch bicromial and are tall with good insertions

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
if you have a high mtn face and above then absolutely, even better if you naturally have like an 18 inch bicromial and are tall with good insertions
I see, so everything matter’s theory.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Don't let incelTV fill your head, it's extremely defeatist, more than necessary, it shows that he has other problems besides his appearance

Ironically his personality

Don't let incelTV fill your head, it's extremely defeatist, more than necessary, it shows that he has other problems besides his appearance

Ironically his personality
Ok, so just max out everything in life ? And stop thinking the world is black and white ?

• +1
Reactions: GreekMan and Freixel
guys give me respect and foids mirin my body so yea it 100% does but my face is decent and frame is good

if ur ugly or a framelet with wide hips dont bother

• +1
Ok, so just max out everything in life ? And stop thinking the world is black and white ?

Play the cards you were given as best you can, unless you are deformed or have your face melted by acid there is always a chance

• +1
guys give me respect and foids mirin my body so yea it 100% does but my face is decent and frame is good

if ur ugly or a framelet with wide hips dont bother
Ok will gymcel then, do you do deadlifts tho ?

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
not rn, i will start again next week tho i nearly broke my foot yesterday cuz i dropped a 5kg weight on my toe
Deadlifts are good for strength right ?

• JFL
yes but u already know this
I heard wrestlers do deadlifts since its such a great movement for the stablizier muscles to avoid getting taken down and able to slam someone. Is this true ?

I heard wrestlers do deadlifts since its such a great movement for the stablizier muscles to avoid getting taken down and able to slam someone. Is this true ?
well DLs are really good for grip strength, gives u stronger forearms, neck, traps, stabilization cuz of strong lower back/legs/glutes so yea its ideal for wrestlers

well DLs are really good for grip strength, gives u stronger forearms, neck, traps, stabilization cuz of strong lower back/legs/glutes so yea its ideal for wrestlers
Fighting is cope tho, reality is getting people to like you is more important than being all brute no brains.

• +1
Fighting is cope tho, reality is getting people to like you is more important than being all brute no brains.
ye thats true

well, a mix of both is ideal. theres situation where u cant clear it verbally and cant walk away. then its good to have some fighting knowledge

Gym is legit. Can help in every aspect of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Bonesbonesbonesbone
ye thats true

well, a mix of both is ideal. theres situation where u cant clear it verbally and cant walk away. then its good to have some fighting knowledge
I see, Ig you gotta be best at both, but the greatest victory in a fight is without having to fight, this is why intimidation is important, more so than fighting ability.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and buflek
Adds SMV, give you more respect as a man, increases your BMR so it is easier for you to stay lean, gymmaxxing natty at least will also lead you to develop other healthy habits like eating a good diet, staying active etc.

• +1