Does gymcelling make you stronger?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Might sound like a low IQ question but I want to know if gymcelling has any impact on your strength in other areas that usually are not focused in gymcelling. Let us talk about a tug of war, arm wrestling, a simple fight with an average guy or something as trivial as opening a jar etc. Do you think gymcelling for long makes you overall stronger or is your strength just limited to lifting weights and doing pushups?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6401
I am not a gym pro since I have only lifted for 1½ years but I can say grip strength is improved, and obviously you can lift heavy things you never could previously (not a very useful skill in normal daily life though, but it's there). Also I get much less fatigued walking up multiple flights of stairs with increased lean mass, compared to being skinny fat. Haven't fought anyone and don't intend to, lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
> Yes. Dont be stupid man ?

> Being heavier will help you in a fight

> Being big will prevent anyone from wanting to fight you

> Getting bigger means more muscle, more muscle = more strength in general. Who tf still arm wrestles tho?

Me personally, I dont give a fuck how strong I am. No woman is going to walk past me one day and say "Ah ah oh ohhhhh! Sir! Are you benching 400lbs?! I want you to make me orgasm like im a water-fountain during an Earthquake next to a screeching seagull!".

Women dong care about how strong you are. Other men care about how strong you are. Powerlifting is a bunch of unasthetic dudes jerking eachother off over a 600lb deadlift with perfect form for reps.

Just be asthetic brah.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 6401 and jefferson

> Getting bigger means more muscle, more muscle = more strength in general. Who tf still arm wrestles tho?

Me personally, I dont give a fuck how strong I am. No woman is going to walk past me one day and say "Ah ah oh ohhhhh! Sir! Are you benching 400lbs?! I want you to make me orgasm like im a water-fountain during an Earthquake next to a screeching seagull!".

Women dong care about how strong you are. Other men care about how strong you are. Powerlifting is a bunch of unasthetic dudes jerking eachother off over a 600lb deadlift with perfect form for reps.

Just be asthetic brah.
Yeah man, I agree with that. That's why I talked about the other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Of course, but strenght alone is inconsequential compared to necessary technique, having flexibility, kinaesthesia developed through proprioception and endurance.

For fighting an average individual the things that i said above applies, let me explain it Layman terms.

Technique= Utilizing the hips and lower body correctly transfer the force of your whole body to a single point, especially vulnerable areas like Jaw, liver, solar plexus and knees. (For fighting)

Flexibility and kinaesthesia: Having the necessary range of motion, protection againts injuries, being able to move and exert force more easily trough flexible joints and muscles, being able to move easily makes it easier to being aware of your surroundings through proprioceptors.

Endurance: Fighting and sparring is taxing on the body, both mentally and physically. Endurance is necessary for being able to exert the same force without getting winded easily, as you use all of your body to exert force in such exercises.

I dont know what you meant by "Do you think gymcelling for long makes you overall stronger or is your strength just limited to lifting weights and doing pushups?

There are myriad of bodyweight exercises that you can do, isometrics and plyometrics are really effective indeed. Try handstands, planche, resting squat etcetera. The beatiful thing about bodyweight exercises is that they are really effective and you can try a lot of different variations of them. You can do weighted, one handed, concentric versions of them.

There are a lot of more things to explain, alas I am too sleep deprived and still have to do some studying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Deleted member 147
Physically, yes. Emotion suffering? kind of

• +1

This exactly

• +1
you guys know connor murphy, guy looks alpha but when he talks he sound like a autistic 13 year old and beta.
you can change the body and gain muscle but that voice and conscience still sounds beta as it always did

fyi

Last edited:
  • +1
you guys know connor murphy, guy looks alpha but when he talks he sound like a autistic 13 year old and beta.
you can change the body and gain muscle but that voice and conscience still sounds beta as it always did
cope. He still gets the Stacies

• +1
i think it depends on the lifts you do. my program only focuses around variations of deadlifts, dumbbell shoulder presses and pull/chin ups and i would say it's translated into a lot of general strength. i managed to beat my older chadlite brother in arm-wrestling, which i was never able to do growing up, and recently I managed to do the classic hammer and bell game at a carnival and ding the bell.

unrelated, but i get comments from people that, knew me growing up as the skinny kid, saying that I'm 'filled out' and 'built' now. i don't even think i look like a tryhard gymcel either, i still have a slender build, but i am more solid now. i guess a thick back and shoulders do that though.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
The only thing that matters is a fucking gun to defend yourself from these cucks.

• +1

Just be asthetic brah.

• +1
Afce

:p

• +1
Might sound like a low IQ question but I want to know if gymcelling has any impact on your strength in other areas that usually are not focused in gymcelling. Let us talk about a tug of war, arm wrestling, a simple fight with an average guy or something as trivial as opening a jar etc. Do you think gymcelling for long makes you overall stronger or is your strength just limited to lifting weights and doing pushups?
Yes