Does hardMaxxing/improving your looks change your personality?

G

GetThatBread

Retired
If I were to forego all the procedures I plan to do; will that change my mindset and personality? Right now I’m calm but when someone says dumb shit I tend to get heated at them and overreact, my roommates are scared that I might rob them because I was joking on FaceTime with a friend about robbing a richCel. Can that switch to a nonchalant stoic personality or that’s impossible

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Golden Glass
Kind of an autistic thread but genuinely curious if there are studies on this

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
maybe bc you will be treated differently by people which will result behavior from you

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and noped
Yes you are 6’2 mulato so you will become a rapper or a thug instead of low t

Yes, you'll become more faggot overtime. Why? Because you'll encounter less and less resistance in your path, this, in turn, will soften your character, making you a weak faggot with high expectations.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
That’s just called being black, but LooksMaxing can change your personality as in more outgoing, extroverted, confident, cocky

I knew a guy who was the shortest in my class in middle school - he was like 5ft at 14. He was the class clown, always acting goofy and funny. I saw him again after 4 years and he grew a lot, he was now 6ft or probably more, his face also changed and became more masculine with pronounced facial bones.
However, it looked like he lost his sense of humour, he was now behaving in more restrained and controlled manner and wasn't cracking joke after joke anymore...

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
If I were to forego all the procedures I plan to do; will that change my mindset and personality? Right now I’m calm but when someone says dumb shit I tend to get heated at them and overreact, my roommates are scared that I might rob them because I was joking on FaceTime with a friend about robbing a richCel. Can that switch to a nonchalant stoic personality or that’s impossible

@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Golden Glass
Kind of an autistic thread but genuinely curious if there are studies on this

It depends some change with the wider opportunities available aswell as the bitterness of having to undertake such a journey i.e. saving, researching and undergoing heavy surgery.

Some stay the same with a ganked blackpill brain . Some just become self aware and detach from the shallowness of society .

There's that guy on lookism who is the perfect case off double jaw surgery heavy ascended who still doesn't want to paricipate with society and women even though he is treated much better because how he was treated in the past by them .